UPDATE<3(chapter 16!)

I was in the kitchen making dinner for my kids as Robin screamed at the football game playing in the tv. "COME ON GET THE BALL." He screamed. "Robin! Vance, Bruce, Gwen, Finney, And Donna are coming over for dinner!" I yelled. He looked at me and smiled. "Alright Mi amor." It made me happy. He's been calling me that since middle school and I loved it.

I yelled from downstairs. "Kids Come eat!" As they came clamping down the stairs. "Mommy we wanna hear more stories about you and daddy uncle Bruce and Vance with auntie Gwen and Donna!" They screamed. Robin picked our youngest up. "Hey kiddo!" He playfully yelled. "Tell us More Stories!" Our middle one said waving her hands around. We had two boys one younger and one older. Our middle was our daughter. They were perfect.

Just then Vance, Donna And finn, Gwen and Bruce all came rumbling in as they used to when we were kids. "SHIT SHIT SHITTT." Finney said running from Vance with his two little boys. As Gwen and Bruce had their baby girl. We all knew that one day at least one of our kids would get married to each other's. "IM GONNA KILL YOU BLAKE." Vance said tackling him into the couch. Robin laughed as did Bruce as they dabbed each other up.

Gwen and Donna pulled Vance off Finney. "Guys come on! We're not thirteen anymore!" She said smiling. "We're only in our late 20's!" Robin screamed. Our kids were still young. "And speaking of us being 13 they wanna hear more stories before bed." I said holding onto robins arms. He smiled at me. "EVERYONE SIT DOWN ON THE COUCH." He yelled as all the kids including Bruce Vance Robin and Finn jumped on the couch.

Me Donna and Gwen went to go scoop dinner for everyone. "We got lucky." Gwen stated. Donna nodded her head in agreement. "Ya we really did." I replied. I hugged them tight as we went to go sit down on the couch with the others. "Alright tell us a story!" Gwen's little girl said. "Y/n start us off." Donna said. Robin rapped his arm around me.

BACK TO WHEN THEY WERE THIRTEEN. TELLING THE STORY<3

"We all were very popular in our school. After I had gotten kidnapped we all wanted to have a sleepover. Here's how it went..."

"MOM WERE BACK." I yelled from downstairs entering the house. God I missed this place. She came down stairs. "Good I just ordered pizza." She replied. Suddenly finn whispered something in Vance's ear. They sat there for a second just starring at each other. Vance started chasing Finn around. "SHIT SHIT SHITTT." Finn screamed. "IM GONNA KILL YOU BLAKE." And they jumped on the couch. Robin and Bruce joined in on them and me Gwen and Donna started Laughing. "We got lucky." Gwen said. Donna shook her head agreeing. "Ya we did." I replied. We all laughed when all of a sudden someone came up behind me grabbing me. "AH ROBIN PUT ME DOWN." I screamed. He laughed throwing me on the couch tickling me. "I could be with you all day mi amor." He said still tickling me. I tried catching my breath when he stopped. All the boys pulled out a bunch of promise rings for us even Vance and they each gave us there own and them selves one promising that we'll always be a group. That's when we decided we wouldn't grow apart. By the end of the night we ate pizza and watched movies as we took everything in knowing that it won't be our last time together for a long time. 

BACK TO REALITY<3
"I cant wait to grow up." Finn and donnas youngest said. All the kids agreed. The adults looked at each other smiling a warm smile. "Don't rush it kid alright?" Robin said. The kids rolled their eyes and smiled nodding their heads. We all put our arms around each other. This friendship would last forever. Until it's gone for good. I don't think that'll ever happen though. Even in heaven. We won't grow apart.

THE END LOVE YALL. (IM COMING OUT WITH A NEW SO STAY IN TOUCHHHH<33333