Chapter Seven

(Y/N POV)
I went to go see who it was. "COMING." I said running up to the door as I opened it Robin out his hands around my waist and there we saw Donna giving a gentle smile. I looked at her confused but smiled back at her. "Hey..." I said. "Hey...!" She said. Robin looked at me and grabbed my arms and spun me around to face him. "I'll leave you two to talk ok?"he said to me. I nodded and looked back at Donna. She looked tense yet nice.

"Uh here I'll come outside to talk to you!" I said to her. She nodded and smiled. "Look y/n im really sorry Iv treated you like shit and all of them like shit. I thought all of you guys would be at the door so I would apologize right there. But the thing is I thought it over and I never liked anyone it's just cause I have a lot going on at home and I took it out on you guys. I'm so sorry and everything I said in the lunch room. I feel like a piece of shit and I am for saying and doing that shit." The others were behind me and they heard everything. "See you at school on Monday by Donna love you!" I said.

She smiled in relief. "Love you guys!" She said waving and walking away. They all waved bye to her and Robin took my hand and whispered in my ear. "Can I talk to you alone for a minute mi amor?" He said. I looked at him and shook my head yes and led him to the living room while finn and Gwen were in my bedroom.

He put his arms around my waist and I put my arms around his neck and smiled. He looked me up and down and smiled at me. "I think your beautiful y/n I really do. I know it's kinda soon but I just wanted ask you I was wondering if you would maybe wanna be my girlfriend? He said to me. I looked at him and blushed kissing him lightly. "Of course I will be your girlfriend Robin Arellano." I said. He smiled and kissed me again. Then we walked upstairs to tell the others.<3

__________________________________
SORRY THIS CHAPTER IS PRETTY SHORT BUT IM RLLY BUSY CAUSE SCHOOL IS STARTING (BY THE TIME I POST THIS IT MIGHT HAVE ALR STARTED LMAO) BUT YA LOVE U GUYS<3.