Chapter 14

Look obviously Vance was gonna get kidnapped. So there was no reason they wouldn't wanna question him. But why me. What did I do? "Look y/n im really sorry to bring you into this but Vance came to you so he kinda dragged you into it." The cop said. I looked at Vance. "Thank Vance you hijo de puta." I said to him. "Y/n...I HAVE NO FUCKING CLUE WHAT THAT MEANS." He said. I rolled my eyes looking back at the cops. "So what does this have to do with me." The cops looked at each other. "Did you see the black van that day Y/n?" One of the cops asked me.

The expression on their face made me nervous. "I did see a van. It was black I'm pretty sure it had some sort of blue writing on it." I was trying to think of every detail I had seen. "OH IT HAD BLACK BALLONS IN THE BACK." Vance stood up from the couch. "YES. YES I REMEMBER SEEING THOSE." He said. The cops motioned him to sit back down he shewed the cop off but did so.

"Thank you Y/n. Now did you see what the man had looked like." I looked at them my face beat red. "He was really pale. He had a top hat on black clothing. His hair was kinda long like a bob? He had sunglass on to. But all I know is that he was really pale and kinda tall I'd say?" The cops looked at me. "Thank you Y/n come on Vance let's get you home." Vance got up and so did I to walk them out. I opened the door but before Vance left the house he hugged very lightly a little hesitant. "Thanks Y/n you might be a dumb fuck but I might be dead if it weren't for you." I rolled my eyes. "No problem Vance. Bye STAY SAFE." I said. "You to." He said and then hopped in the cop car heading home.

I walked into the kitchen to see the grocery list there. "OH SHIT I FORGOT ABOUT THAT." I said I took the list and ran out the door. I got my bike and rode to the grab 'n go. As I got there I just left my bike there not thinking. I ran in to get all of my things. I looked over at where I had to go next and I saw that Robin finn and Gwen were over their getting candy I looked away peeking out the corner of my eye and they saw me. Shit.

I ran the other way as I looked back I saw they were coming towards me but it was just Finney and Gwen so I slowed down. "Hey!" Gwen said hugging me. "Heyyy!" I said. I hugged her back and dabbed Finney up. "How are you doing with uh you know." He said motioning his head towards Robin. Then Robin started walking over to us. "I think this will answer your question bye!" I said running away. I looked back Robin looking at me in disappointment. I felt bad but I couldn't help it.

I hid behind the store. I forgot to pay for the groceries so I prepared myself to go back inside. But suddenly as I turned the other way I felt a hand cover my mouth from behind and the person lifted me up with his arms. I kicked and tried to scream but they put some sort of spray in my mouth. My eyesight went blurry and I couldn't fight in anymore. The last thing I saw was the door of the back a van closing that I was in with black Ballons floating away while Robin Finney and gwen chased after me.

TIME SKIP<3

I woke up on a dirty mattress covered in stains. It looked like it hadn't been washed in years. "Wow you sure are a pretty little thing." I was startled. I got a closer look at what was talking to me. "Who are you?" I asked slowly. "Don't worry about it love. You must be exhausted." Ya I was. "Where the fuck did you take me you perv." The mask covering his face made me cringe. It had horns. It was white with dirt stains. I hope it was dirt. "Get me the hell out of here." I said to him firm. He tilted his head playing with the hair in front of my face.

He ignored my comment. "You had quite the crowd chasing after you. I hope they don't find us. That one who had the bandana. He seemed very upset." Tears filled my eyes. "Those were my friends. Don't get any ideas." I said to him. He touched his palm to my face I tried to move but was to weak. I still couldn't even fully see. "Well we will get this over with soon Don't worry I'm sure the people back home won't miss you." He walked to the door and shut it hard leaving me in the basement. I was stuck and I assumed I wasn't getting out anytime soon.