Chapter 15

(THIS STORY IS GONNA BE DIFFERENT THERE ARE NO DEAD KIDS TO HELP HER ESCAPE THE GRABBER LOL,)
I sat there on the mattress thinking of all the things there. Taking in every detail so when I got out of this hell whole I can tell everyone every single thing. The blood on the walls. The cracks. The dirt on the floor. Damn the least he could do was clean-. But anyways as I was looking around I saw a black phone sitting there on the wall. It looked like it hadn't been touched in years.

I didn't know what to do so I just stood up and picked up the phone as if it was ringing. "Hello...is anyone there please." I said. I know it's crazy but I couldn't help it. "I tried dialing 911 it didn't work. I did it again. "It doesn't work. Not since I was a kid." The man stood behind me in the doorway. "Go away." I said. "Put the phone down." I kept the phone in my hand. "Hang. The. Damn. Phone. Up." He said. "I thought it didn't work why would I have to hang it up." I "asked". He ignored me once again.

Then there was a knock at the door. "I'll go get that you stay here." He said. "I'll be right back no need for you to run!" He said. Then he left leaving the door wide open. I heard him open the door and then I heard Robin? "WHERE IS SHE." The boys at the door said. Finney and Vance to. Really? "If you don't let her go we have everyone here who has seen and talked to her before the cops are on there way let her go or get arrested." Omg Gwen. He left the the door open.

I screamed. "HELP GWEN FINN ROBIN VANCE SOMEONE DOWN HERE." I yelled. I heard the sirens of the cop cars and I decided to run up stairs. I ripped the cord of the phone and took it with me walking up the stairs slow. I saw everyone at the door. I put a finger to my mouth telling them not to look or talk to me. Then I ran up to the grabber and hit him in the head multiple times in the head till he bled.

I hugged Gwen and finn. He's out cold. Robin looked at me and smiled. We ran out the house. We hugged each other so hard we could both barley breathe. "I missed you so much." He said. I couldn't talk it anymore. I kissed him. We pulled away and I felt arms rap around my neck. "Get off her you perv." Gwen said punching him. Sadly her punch wasn't enough but it was enough for him to loosen a little. I bit him tasting his blood in my mouth.

He screamed but didn't let go. Robin kicked him in the head and he cupped his face. Then we saw finn with the cops. "THERE THATS HIM." Said Vance. Holy shit everyone was here. So was griffin,Billy, Bruce, Donna, and more. Even Cassidy. Holy shit. Donna ran up to me and hugged me getting blood on her dress. "I'm so happy your ok oh my god I was so worried." She said.

As I hugged her back Robin Gwen Vance and Finney surrounded us. "Are you ok Y/n." Finn said. I nodded. "Ya I'm ok." Just then I felt hands rap me in a hug. "Mija omg are you ok!" My mom said. She grabbed my face looking for scratched and scars. "Mamá I'm fine don't worry." I said. She had tears rolling down her cheeks. "Well if it weren't for your friends here we probably wouldn't have found you." She said pointing to all of them. "Especially that one." She said pointing to Robin.

Robin smiled trying to hide blushing. "Oh damn he blushing." Said Vance. We all laughed. "I'll see you at home." My mom said winking at me. But before she left I asked her something. "Uh mom." She looked at me. "Can they all sleep over tonight please." I asked. She nodded." Of course mijá." She said and walked away. The cops took the man away and we waved goodbye as he looked at us with anger On his face. "That's a life sentence waiting to Happen." Gwen said. "Nah I think death sentence." Robin said putting his arm around me kissing me once again. Well let's get back alright?" I said. They all shook their heads yes and we walked home. Arm in Arm and that's how it was for the rest of our lives.

YEARS LATER...

"And that's how I met your father." I said to the two children of me and Robin sitting next to us. Robin smiled and looked at our beautiful kids as finn and Donna, Gwen and Bruce, and Vance sadly he didn't have a lover yet but he was still the same old Vance. "Mommy I wanna see EVERYONE WHOS IN THIS ROOM YEARBOOK PICTURES FROM AFTER THAT." I rolled my eyes smiling. Me and Robin were happy and so was everyone else.
(Upgraded yearbook photos<3)