Chapter 11

Oh shit. The three bullies waddled away. "Thanks Vance." Finney said. "Fuck you." He said sitting on the other side of me. "Alright." I said. Finney chuckled. "Are you guys exited for school tomorrow?" Donna said. Robin looked at her in a kinda disgusted way. "Why would we be exited to go to that hell whole?" Vance said. Robin nodded in agreement and dabbed him up.

Me and Gwen were playing with our spoons like they were swords on the walk home. "Alright I'll see you guys at school tomorrow!" Donna said walking off but not before giving finn a kiss on the cheek. Finn blushed hard. I gave donna a hug smirking at her and she walked off waving at us. Then we dropped Bruce off. "Bye Bruce love you!" Gwen said. He blew her kiss. "Love you to Gwen!" He said. She blushed. "Oh I loveee you Robin." Finn said jumping into Robin arms mocking Gwenny and Bruce . "I love you to Finney boo." Robin said back to him. They fake kissed. "Finn try and steal Robin away from me and I'll steal donna away from you." I said getting in between them jokingly.

"Let's settle this differently." Finn said pretending to put up his hair and tackling me to the ground. "Uh- Finn get up." Gwen said pulling him off. I got up with robins hand and saw Robin starring at Finn like he was boutta kill him. "alright..!!! Best friends I think it's time to go get some sleep for school tomorrow! Night Gwenny! Night Finn!" I said waving bye to them dragging Robin along to my house with me. "Bye Y/n! Bye Robin!" They both said waving bye. As we walked away and all disappeared into the dark.

TIME SKIP<3

We were back at my house finally Robin had cooled down a little and it had been a long silent walk home. I brought him upstairs to my room  and we sat down on the edge of my bed awkwardly not making any eye contact. "Robin...you know I don't like him." I said looking up at him. He didn't look up at me yet. I knew this is what had been triggering him. "I know. It's just that...you guys are so close it almost makes me...jealous? I don't know its weird." He said to me. I put my hand in on his which was relaxed on his bouncing thigh. "Robin. I would never leave you for him. He might be my best friend but your my soulmate. And it's not weird that your jealous. It's healthy. I'd rather you jealous than not have a care in the world. It shows that your love for me is real." I said to him. He looked at me and smiled. "And my love for you is even realer." I said to him.  "I love it when you try and comfort me." He said hugging me.

I hugged him back and we got snuggled up in my bed. His head was on my lap as I played with his hair and he just looked at me like there was nothing else there. Nothing else better in the world than me. "Texas chainsaw massacre?" I said to him. "God I love you." He said back. I grabbed the remote and put the movie on kissing him lightly. That morning I woke up to a frantic knock. "WERE GONNA BE LATE LETS GO." Said Gwen. "HURRY UP." Finn screamed. Oh shit. We were so caught up in last night that we had forgotten to set an alarm. This was gonna be a great start to the morning. Just fucking great.