Chapter 13

You wake up the following morning, feeling refreshed and rested. This morning, you are the little spoon, and you can feel his hard length pressed against your back. JK is still sound asleep, and you figure this is just one of those "morning wood" situation. Not wanting to wake him, you try and peel his arms off you, but the minute that you lift his arm up, you feel him stir behind you. You feel him shifting and he says, "Where are you running off to this early in the morning, Sweetness?"

You say, "I'm sorry, JK. I didn't mean to wake you. I was just going to run to the bathroom. I'll be right back." He reluctantly releases you. You hop out of bed and saunter towards the bathroom. When you're done, you come out and find him sitting up halfway in bed, with his hands behind his head, and now wide awake. His bare chest is exposed and just the bedsheet is covering the rest of him, and the tenting of the bedsheet is unmistakable. As you walk back to bed, you laugh and say to him, "If you are like this now, I can't imagine what you were like when you were eighteen."

He says with a smile on his face with his eyes halfway closed, "If you were around then, I can guarantee that you would not have been able to see the light of day whenever I was with you."

You chuckle and say, "I believe that. Truly."

"So... are you going to let this go to waste or are you going to hop on?"

With a small smirk on your face and a hungry look in your eyes, you say, "Say no more." You remove the T-shirt, rendering yourself completely bare and straddle over him.

JK groans in pleasure and says, "Oh, baby girl... You are the best. Ever!"

You sink down on to his hardness, and he lets out a whimpering cry of pleasure. You start to move your pelvis forward and back, grinding yourself into him. His hands are all over you. He suddenly sits up and buries his face in your breasts. He wraps his hands around your waist and starts to move you up and down faster. As he does, he swings his legs out from under you and gets to his knees, all the while baring the full weight of your body with his arms and not stopping the strokes. Once he is on his knees, he lifts you off of him and lays you down. Wasting no time, he enters you again, but this time, he thrusts into you hard. He continues to slam into you over and over again, and you can feel your body being pushed towards the edge of the bed.

With the next two to three thrusts, you head is hanging off the foot of the bed. JK doesn't stop his onslaught but leans all of his weight to his left arm and lifts up his right hand to his mouth. He hastily licks his thumb and places it over your swollen button, circling it. You can feel the tension building in you. You cry out, "JK, I'm close." Hearing this, he pinches the pink nub between your thumb and index finger, pushing you past the point of no return. Your climax is so intense that your vision blurs. Simultaneously, you can hear JK taking in a sharp inhale of surprise, followed by a greedy grunt and hard pounding until he spills himself into you, filling you up. As he pulls out of you, spilling himself on to the bedsheets, he looks down at his perfectly sculpted abs and says, "Did I just see what I think I saw?"

You say, still trying to catch your breath, "What did you see?"

"Look at my abs, I'm drenched. You did this." He says with a little smile of surprise and wonderment in his eyes and in his voice.

"I did what?" you ask, still breathing heavily from the exertion.

"You squirted all over me. I don't ever remember you doing this before."

"I'm sorry. I didn't know. Oh geez... Let me get something to clean you up." As you try to jump out of bed, he grabs your arm, pulling you back to him.

He replies, "This isn't something to apologize for, baby girl. I don't think this has ever happened to me before. I mean... sure. You see stuff like this in porn all the time, but never, you know... Live." He seems to be muttering to himself more than talking to you.