( 000. ) 𝙗𝙧𝙤𝙘𝙝𝙪𝙧𝙚

WELCOME TO TRUE DIRECTIONS!

We here at True Directions believe everyone is able to be cured of their homosexual tendencies, and numerous ex-gays can show for it! If your child is exhibiting behaviour that seems unnatural to you, chances are they might be homosexual — but do ...

If your child is exhibiting behaviour that seems unnatural to you, chances are they might be homosexual — but do not worry, we are here to aid you.
True Directions came up with a simple five-step program to cure campers of their homosexuality as quickly and easy as possible. Remember kids: Straight is great!

5-STEP-PROGRAM: GAY AWAY

STEP 1.
Admitting you're a homosexual

This step is extremely crucial and forms the foundation for any success within the programs. Campers need to admit to their sin before they can effectively start to fight it — we normally do this by identifying a root; this can be any type of memory that resulted, like dominoes, into expressing homosexual tendencies.

STEP 2.
Rediscovering your gender roles

This is mandatory as most homosexuals are blissfully unaware of the established gender roles in society and their importance. It's therefore necessary to teach classic chores and behaviours typically associated with the campers' gender.

STEP 3.
Family therapy

Family therapy can help in a lot of cases — it isn't seldom that the dynamics at home are what drives people into the arms of homosexuality, in first place. Often, parents or siblings can also be a possible root, so understanding that is a crucial step towards curing homosexuality.

STEP 4.
Demystify the opposite sex

Here, our campers choose someone of the opposite gender to get to know better, in order to get a feel for the reality of heterosexual, i.e. normal, relationships. This helps them prepare for life as an ex-gay!

STEP 5.
Simulating sexual experience

The last step in our journey consists of simulating heterosexual sexual experience so that once our campers get into their first normal relationship, they know exactly what to do!