( 013. ) 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘤𝘬𝘴𝘶𝘤𝘬𝘦𝘳

CHAPTER THIRTEEN:
The Cocksucker

STEVE HAD BEEN soundly asleep when someone violently started to shake him

STEVE HAD BEEN soundly asleep when someone violently started to shake him. For a split second he feared an earthquake hit True Directions, but then he opened his eyes to Eddie just inches apart from his face, flashing a crazy smile.

„Good, you're finally awake, took you longer than I thought," he playfully rolled his eyes, pulling the covers from Steve's body. „Come on, get dressed, we're going out." he waved for Steve to do as told, but the other was too occupied by trying to keep his eyes open.

„Going out?" he rubbed his eyes, blinking a few times, looking around. The room was dark and most of the others were still asleep — all but Eddie, Robin and Nancy, who stood at the door, dressed up ready to go clubbing.

„Yeah," Robin's eyes sparkled, „it's going to be fun, come on," she gestured for him to follow him with one arm — the other was intertwined with Nancy's, he noticed. Steve shrugged, getting up to get dressed, himself; buried at the bottom of his suitcase, he found some black pants and an iridescent purple shirt, almost comedically looking, but it was the only thing he got.

He took one last look at the beds, biting his lips. „We should take Billy," he then said, looking over at his friends in the doorframe.

„No," Eddie shook his head, sending streaks of his wavy hair flying. His arms were crossed and Steve noticed he put a bunch of chunky silver rings on and managed to somehow repaint his nails. „It's too risky and we need to hurry, come on, let him sleep," he then walked out. Robin and Nancy looked at each other, then at Steve. They simultaneously shrugged their shoulders like creepy twins and followed Eddie, expecting Steve to do the same.

And for a moment he wanted to, but for some reason he went back and sat down next to Billy, gently nudging his shoulder. „Billy," he whispered, „wake up, we're going out."

Billy groaned, pushing him away halfheartedly. „What do you want?" so heavy with sleep, his voice was even deeper and Steve had a hard time trying to not get horny right now, what with sleep still clogging up his brain. Billy now opened his eyes, eyelids still heavy, looking at him.

„Come on, the others are going to leave without us if we don't hurry." He did as told and seconds later they were running to catch up to the others, Billy lagging behind because he was still half asleep.

Steve looked back to him and then decided to take his hand, pulling him along — just in time, because the blue van the others entered already started the engine when Steve pounded on the door, breathing heavily. „We're here!" The car stopped and the two of them were hurled in.

The moment he saw Billy, Eddie's face turned sour. „I told you not to bring him along, Steve," his nose was scrunched up.

„Oh, you wanted some one on one time with the pretty boy?" Billy sneered. He leaned against the wall. They were all sitting in the back of the van like cargo, the only light coming in from the full moon through the windows.