( 010. ) 𝘩𝘰𝘵 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘴

CHAPTER TEN:
Hot showers
Indiana. 1984

„GOOD MORNING, HANDSOME

„GOOD MORNING, HANDSOME." Billy leaned against the tiled wall, grinning at Steve who just about had a heart attack, dropping his clothes onto the floor. His voice was dripping with amusement and he spotted a lopsided, cocky grin, his white teeth sparkling.

„Jesus Christ, Hargrove! You scared me!" Steve put one hand to his chest, his heart pounding heavily as he was still in shock. He grimaced, slowly bowing down to reach the clothes scattered on the bathroom floor. It was still incredibly early and he was of the assumption that everyone had still been soundly asleep — he hadn't even noticed that Billy was missing from his bed.

Billy knitted his eyebrows. „Yeah, that was kind of the point," he shrugged. Then, absolutely unprompted, he slapped Steve's ass, causing the other to abruptly shoot up and turn around.

„What the hell was that about, asshole?" he took a moment to regain his countenance, but he decided to not give Billy any attention if not absolutely mandatory, so he just placed his clothes next to the showers. Whoever came up with open showers in a shared bathroom within a literal conversion camp really deserved to be fired.

„Just felt like it," Billy shrugged, putting a cigarette in his mouth. Smoking wasn't allowed inside, but Steve doubted that Billy forgot — more likely, he didn't care. He lit it, still looking at Steve. „Do you mind if I stay?"

„You want to watch me take a shower, pervert?" Steve's voice was still playful as he was unsure as to how serious Billy was; he still had that charming smile on his face.

Billy spread out his arms, shrugging. „Aversion therapy, they call it," he took a hit from his cigarette. „I'll look at your tiny dick and just burn myself with the cig, so I start to associate dicks with pain. It's that easy," he faked a convinced tone.

„Unless you like pain," Steve chuckled, taking off his shirt, exposing his chest hair. Until a year ago he regularly shaved, but it came to his attention that hairy chests had been en vogue with the ladies, and, honestly, thinking back at Raiders of the Lost Ark, chest hair could be quite stimulating. It at least looked great on Harrison Ford.

Billy snorted. „Yeah, unless you like pain," he shrugged, his eyes focused on Steve's upper body. „Do you, pretty boy?"

Steve knitted his brows. „Can't say I do," slowly, he let his pants slide down to his feet, which he lifted in order to put the pants away. „I would've moaned when you beat me up," a hesitant grin crept on his face. „Do you, Mr California?"

Billy looked away for a second, which Steve utilised to take off his boxers, standing in front of him in his birthday suit now — when Billy looked at him again, his eyes nearly popped out of his skull. „Shit, Harrington, give me a warning at least," he mumbled, his gaze involuntarily wandering down to what objectively had to be described as the biggest dick he'd ever seen, „That's, like, indecent exposure or something." He took a look at his cigarette, then pulled up his shorts slightly and put it out on his upper thigh, leaving a circular burn.