nancy wheeler - prompt 21

word count: 500+

21."Just kiss me once!"

-------------

"Stop it, Y/n," the girl whined

"I don't know what you're talking about, Nance," you responded in a fit of giggles. Nancy grumbled next to you.

"You're being weird," she pouted, leaning into your embrace. "Just let me..." she trailed off, moving closer. Which you then leaned further into the cushions.

"Let you what?" You quirked a brow. Her own furrowed. You knew what she wanted. And she knew that you knew. And you knew she knew that you knew. So why the hell were you making this so complicated?

"Nevermind," she muttered, turning away. Falling back into the bed's pillows and crossing her arms while you laughed.

You just wanted to make her miserable. Deny her with love and affection. The only thing she's ever asked for (not really). You propped yourself on an elbow, facing her now on your side. Amusement was shown behind your eyes as your face said otherwise. Faking a confused expression.

"Come on, just tell me what you want. How am I supposed to know what it is if you don't tell me?" you questioned. She rolled her eyes. Obviously you knew. She could tell by the way your lip lightly curled up at the edge. Nancy pushed your head away causing you to be shoved onto your back. A cackle left your mouth as she took a spot on top of your hips.

"You've been pushing me away all day. It's not funny, Y/n," she uttered.

"It's a little funny," you joked back. Which might have been a mistake for the fact you were then met with a pillow to your face. You gasped and grabbed the cushion from her. "Nancy! How-"

"Just kiss me once!" she practically begged. "You've been starving me of your love. Just a little one even. Ill be okay with anything." You shrugged.

"Well what did I say? All you had to do was ask."
"Usually I don't have to ask," she mumbled, pushing some fallen hair out of your eyes. You bit your lip, trying to hide your beaming smile. Silence embraced between you as Nancy cupped your chin while you placed your hands over her waist. Tracing the over her skin from above her shirt.

"It just fun seeing you get all needy," you whispered against her lips as they grew near. Instantly she pulled back, mouth opening to protests, but before she could speak you shot up. Nearly crashing your teeth into hers you connected her lips to yours. Almost reflexively she relaxed. Her body untensing as she moved to cup your face once more. You pulled her to you by her shirt. Closing the space between you. Slowly the two of you broke away as you left a trail of pecks across her nose down to her jawline.

"I'm not needy," she muttered, playing with the hairs at the top of your neck while you continued to litter her with your much needed affection. Nancy felt your lips turn into a smile as your teeth brushed against her neck.

"You are a little bit."