percy jackson - teaching reader to skateboard

word count: 200+

----------------

"Okay, so you got the basic stepping down. Now you just have to kick off."

"Kick off? Like move?" Percy released a chuckle.

"Yes, like move," he affirmed. A shaky breath left your lips before you nodded.

"Mhm, alright. Yeah, got it."

Percy watched while you hyped yourself up. With buckling legs you held your hands out to steady yourself. Slowly but surely, a foot placed on the board while your other set it self on the ground.

With a leap of faith, you pushed forward. Quickly placing the foot that was on the ground back on the wood you moved. The concrete was lightly chipped in some areas however it was still smooth enough to glide across.

Cheers of excitement rose from your lips while you turned to face Percy. Wich that ended up being a mistake as while you leaned too sharply and the moment made you unbalanced. A yell jumped out of your chest and Percy instinctively rushed to catch you.

Another huff of laughter passed through him.

"You okay?" He questioned in a fit of chuckles while you nodded frantically.

"That... was awesome," you stated, straightening yourself up. Moving again to the skateboard you placed your feet in the previous position. Percy smiles as he watched you kick off again.