Chapter Seven - The grand Escape.

A/N - this whole chapter will be in Scott's pov. There will also be time skips throughout thus chapter. They will be in bold!
I uncovered what was in the brown cloth. It was the Rune Blade? Why would a guard give me this. I looked over to where he was. He had a dark brown hood on. He starts to pull it down and he reveals a pair of golden antlers. He looks back at us. And disappears. "What the fuck was that?!" Fwhip says in a 'loud' voice. I don't reply. I only put the sword under one of the beds in mine and Shelby's cell. "I'll explain later." I say "Fwhip, how long do you reckon it will be till Gem wakes up?"
"Two hours?" He says
"Good." I reply walking back over to the bars "we'll escape soon then"
"What?" Fwhip says.
"Your forgetting who built this place. I know all easy ways out" I chuckle. Fwhip looks at me. "They'll probably be guarded like hell"
"I walk over to the back of the cell. There was a few pieces of wood. Clearly there for decor (100% not for plot-)
I begin to break them and turn them into planks. Then takes 4 and creates a crafting table. Then sticks. I start to break some stone. I then make a stone pickaxe. "Then we'll digg our way out" I reply.

Two hours later!!

Fwhip starts to explain to Gem what the 'plan' is.
"Don't we have an 'out time in like... 15 minutes?" Gem says sitting up.
"Your right!" Fwhip says.
"I doubt we'll be joining you." Shelby says "They may be corrupt but Joey and Xoronth aren't Stupid" Realisation hits. This will be way harder then I imagined.
"You take this then" I say placing the pick axe on the floor. I then look across the iles. There was a guard. He looks at us. Then turns around. I kick fwhip and Gem the stone pick axe. "Durring the time you where fussing with the plan, I thought ahead and made two shovles" Fwhip says "incase we can't find anywhere that's not... Iron?" So the outside is made of Iron. Nice to know.

"OUT TIME! OUT TIME!" A man yells walking past unlocking all cells. But mine and Shelby's. "Sorry mates. Ordered to not let yeh out" he says as he walks away.
"Now to wait." Shelby says as she sits on the bed. "This is not comfortable at all holy-" we both have a small laugh. We need to seem as... normal, as possible as to not draw any suspension to the plan. "Who was that man? The one who gave you. IT" Shelby asks. I remain silent. I get up and sit next to her. "You know the two stag gods I talk about." I ask
"

Yes, you talk about that Eaor guy a lot-" shelby replied
"Well that was him." I whisper to Shelby. Her face morphs into one of shock.

Me and Shelby spoke for a while but then quietened down. Suspence of the weighting was killing me at least. I sit up. "Hey she-" I get interrupted by a loud siren. I look towards the cell gates. Guards are pushing people in through the doors. All of a sudden, an intercom turns on. "Attention to all employees of the facility, we have gotten ews of two escapees. Twins GeminiTay and Fwhip. If you see either of them kill on sight."
"Kill on sight?!" Shelby calls out.

A while passes, all the guards have left there stations to look for fwhip and Gem. Shelby looks over to me. She was worried. I am to. What if they get caught? What would happen to them? No. It will be fine. Gem and Fwhip are smart and know how to fight. They'll be alright. I look back over to Shelby. She's standing up looking at the wall. I look over to it. A pic axe is tunneling through the wall. A few swings later, the wall gains a resinably large hole. Shelby runs over to it. I grabe the rune blad then I walk over to her. "Hi shelby!" Gem says crouching down "can you fit through here?" Shelby goes to climb throw. She fits perfectly. "Okay. I'd say we dig a few more blocks out"
Gem and Fwhip dig through three more blocks and I climb through joining them.
"HEY!" I look behind me. There's a few guards standing at the cell entrance, one shuffling to get his keys. "GO!" Fwhip yells. The four of us start to run through the tunnle. As we exit Gem and fwhip 'signel' for us to run left, towards the old library me, kathrine and Gem found. When we arrive at the library, I break some of the glass and we jump down. "Here should be a hidden enough place for a while." Gem says. Fwhip and Shelby look around. I head over to the book of prophecys. I flick through a few pages.

'Twin souls trapped in an endless battle since the beginning of time, chaos and order, light and dark, hot and cold. One cannot exist without the other, for if one soul dies the other is sure to follow.'
I pick up the book. Well this is strange. I close the book. As I do I notice a trap door open. "Huh...?" I reopen the book, low and behold, there was a craw space under the shelves. I crawl under and enter a larger space. There was a book on the floor. I begin to read it...

So, the stories are true... the Rune Blade truly separates the soul from the body. A part of me no longer wants this... but... another part says I need it. I'll just keep this to myself.

I crawl back out the crawl space. Luckily no one noticed. I walk over to Fwhip. "Heya" I say as he looks over from what he was reading.
"Hi Scott, do you um, know what this says?" He asks showing me a book of spells. "Oh that's just a book on ancient spells. It's where we got the one to crystalize my Sibling from" I say
"Also, why are you covered in dust?" Fwhip asks.
"O-oh, you know. Some of these um books are really dusty and haven't been handled in god knows how long" I say.
"Oh um, alright" he says pulling a diffrent book of the shelve.
"Later." I say walking away.

A few hours pass. Gem wrote a list on the other empires 'statuse'
"This is what me and Fwhip saw whilst escaping"

Grimlands - claimed
Crystal Cliffs - claimed
The Ocean Empire - claimed
The cod empire- claimed
Mazeala- nearly claimed
Pixandria - unknown
Mythland - unclaimed
The undergrove - claimed
The Overgrown - unclaimed
The gilided ha... - unclaimed
The lost empire- claimed
Rivendale - claimed

"So the best places to go would be either Kathrine's, Pearl's or Sausage's?" Shelby says.
"Kinda, from what the guards where saying, Xornoth wants nothing to do with Sausage." Gem says "so if we go there he'll be less likely to attack."
"However its far and we'll have to go by foot. Plus if we're spotted in the slightest mythland will be fucked" Fwhip says
"Correct. And Pearl and Kathrie are both working together to fend of Xornoth and Joey's 'armies'" Gem says
"Wouldn't Kathrines area be more guarded?" Shelby says "I mean, she is the only other kingdom to have the power of a deity. Wouldn't Xornoth want that power?"
"That's a good point" Gem says.
"Them tomorrow we'll set of to the Overgrown!" Fwhip calls out triumphantly.