chapter three - I must find him.

JIMMYS POV:
Gem and Shrub went of to tell Fwhip what has happend. I decided to stay back. I dont really wanna see Fwhip right now. I've now waited for a while. I begin to feel a dark and unsettling presence behind me. I slowly turn around. I see the Demon standing behind me. "So your the one who freed me from that prison" he said staring me dead in the eyes. Does he even have eyes? I stand there in silence. "It's rude to ignore people fish boy" he says. "I didn't want to free you." I mutter clenching my fist.
"Oh, your the boy Scott used to talk about when he hide in the room" he raises his eye brows (?). I begin to blush. "What?" I say.
"He's quite fond of you kid." He chuckled as he says that. "Welp, later kid" the Demon says before teleporting away. Well, that just happend. From what I can tell, the blush on my face died down. I begin to walk around to a ledge where I could glide down so I can start to fly again. I find one and set of. The only thing that I can think of right now is that I must find him....

SCOTTS POV:
Who let him out?! I need to head back. But I'm out of rockets. And going on foot is way to dangerous. What is he has blocked out all ways into the kingdoms. I knew I should of brought him with me. Fuck. I walk down to the bottom of the 'hill' and start kicking some snow. I feel like I would probably end up kicking the wall of the ice tower if I stay up there.

Now I am done kicking snow, I feel like I should ask Jimmy or Gem what's going on. So I go back up to my tower, grab some paper and start to write.

Hey Jimmy,
What has happend? From what I can tell someone has freed my br Xoronth. Aka that demon who tormented us for half the year. Do you know anything. Do I come back.
- Scott

I give the note to the owl, feed him and send him off.
"Stay safe out there." I say.
I start to pack a load of things into a shulter box. I stay up late into the night slaying creepers and collecting gun power. I also got 6 creeper heads so that was a plus. And start to craft rockets. I made 20 of them. That should get me home. Right? No, I should make more. But I'll have to wait till tomorrow night. Its nearly sun rise. I look over to my left. There's another owl, it had another letter.

Dear Scott,
It's been a while huh, brother. Well, thatlittle fish you like 'accidentally' freed me. I wanted to thank you for Rivendale and the power it has. Laters.

Well, that was odd. Wait, he has Rivendale. What about the stag antlers. And Jimmy freed him? What... no, this is too much to take in. Especially on an all nighter. I go over to look in my chests. I'm our of food. We'll, time to get cows. I can't even go to Rivendale to get food anymore. Not without getting captured at least.

I have beef now. I also got wheat and three cows. I will bread them. Yay. Baby cows. I look back towards the Empires, it's just getting worse. The clouds are spreading.

A/N the map shows all places that are corrupt as of chapter three. They have slight red highlitions.

(the areas are Rivendale, the Undergrove, the lost empire and a small part of the Grimlands and its surrounding areas)

I want to head back. But, what if I hurt people. I don't want to hurt them when we're in battle. People probably think I set my brother free anyway... if Mezalea or the Ocean Empire gets corrupt I will head back. Or if Jimmy asked.

JIMMY'S POV:
I start to run. The Demon was following me. Flying would be useless, he could see me then. But since I am somewhere near Joeys Empire, it should be harder to find me. I look behind me. He's gone? I keep looking back whilst running and I bump into something. No. Someone. I look over to who it was. It was Shelby! "SHELBY!" I yell, helping her up "Are you okay?"
"No, not really. Xoronth has my empire!" Shelby yelled at me.
"Come with me, we'll head to my empire! It's far enough away from here so we should be safe" I don't wait for Shelby to reply before grabing her hand and running through the Nether portal near Joeys fire temple.

We run throughout the nether and up the 'pathway' Scott, Fwhip and Gem made. Me and Shelby don't stop running, at one point I must of let go of Shelby's hand because she was now in front of me running to my portal.

As we get through the portal, I break it. "That should keep anyone who followed us from getting here" I say panting heavily. Shebly falls to the floor. Tears flood her eyes. But, they where not of sadness. They where of Anger. "FUCKING HELL!" Shelby yells "FIRST MY HOME LAND, NOW MY KINGDOM" Shelby begins to yell curses directed at the Demon.

It's been to days since Xoronth corrupted everything. Four days since he as been free. I built Shelby a mushroom house for her to stay in. She hasn't left it since she has gone in. I've brought her food and water in every day. I don't know if she's eating or not. I look to my right, an owl was on my porch, I take the letter from it. Another one from Scott aye?

Oh, so the demons called Xoronth. I should go ge- a loud explosion comes from one of the walls. I turn back around, Joey and Xoronth where standing there. They had an army. It looked like one of villagers from all over. I run to Shelby's 'house'. I run through the door before knocking, shelby was going down the stairs as I see her. "Jimmy! What was that?!" Shelby yells.
"No time to explain, you'll see in a second any way. But now,we need to go" I yell. From Shelbys expression, she knew what has happend.