chapter two - he said what...?

JIMMY'S POV:
"You can leave now Jimmy" Fwhip said helping Jimmy out of the bed. "Take this for the long run" said as he handed me a loaf of bread with a note. I'll read it when I get home. "Bye then" I say walking out of the place I was. As I setp out the door I fly away. Not the best idea I have had. It hurt my back. Alot. Instead of going straight home, I take a detor to the rail road Scott made for me and him.

I placed down a minecart and went down the track. I sat in the first area for a while when progresses to the balcony area. I began to read the letter.

Jimmy, meet me at spawn at 10pm on the 6th of this month.

Guess he won't tell me what for. Tch, I should probably go home...

Now I'm home, I should write Scott a letter back

Hiya Scott,
I'm actually writing back for once (^^) be proud of me. If and when you come back, be weary of your home. I saw sausage and fwhip leaving your home with TNT. So I thought I should warn you about that. Also, how are you coping out there? Have you tried anything new with your ice?
- sincerely, Jimmy!

It felt nice writing the letter to Scott, I don't remember the last time i replied to a message of his... well, I should send it off. I gave the letter to the owl with the sweater on, fed it some seeds and watched as it flew back the way it had came. As the owl goes out of sight, I walk over to my crafting table. I feel as if, a war is brewing. If and when scott comes back. How many people will be against him... maybe, I should try to convince people that scott didn't hurt me... I feel like Joey doesn't really care. He'll seem easy to convince. Maybe I should go talk to him later. Now I should probably craft my papers.

SCOTTS POV:
Oh, the owl is back. Did Jimmy write back? So soon aswell. That's a first. It normally takes a week for him to reply. The owl lands on my notice bord. I take the letter from his claws and begin to read it.

Fwhip attacked Jimmy?! Then he said what?! I reread the letter. Fwhip and Sausage said that I attacked Jimmy? Why would i do that? How many people believed them? And they where in my house, with tnt? Oh god. Are the villagers okay? Fuck. What if they went in the 'secret' room. It wouldn't be unexpected. Sausage had worked with my brother in the past. Its clear I'm panicking. What if I've started something bad with my powers... Maybe, I should sleep on it. I walk over to the owl. "Thanks for this." I pick the owl up and place him on a little branch thing I made for him. I then walked over to my bed and went to sleep.

JIMMY'S POV:
I came out of the Grimelands yesterday. After crafting a few weapons in case a war does start and then slept. That's how my day ended. Its around 7am. Not many of the Empires leave their Empires till 10. Now seems like a good time to go check out that room Scott mentioned a month ago. He said it was just past his village. It has some stone antlers. Like everything else. What's with the antlers any way. Gem probably knows. I will ask her later. Now I should go look on that room. Scott won't know I have been in there. I grab a few rockets and fly off.

Again, I land fabulously. I look around a bit before going through the village. I find the wall with the antlers and begin to look for a switch. I find it behind some bushes and then a small passage way opens in the wall. I go in and walk down the steps. There's a wall with a load of heads with either teal, red or green wool under them. From what I can tell, the wool represents who's an ally and who's not. I look behind me and see antlers next to a red crystal.

I walk over to the crystal. It was quite pretty, it looked as if there was a swerling storm inside it. A part of me begins telling me to break it. I slowly reach out my hand. "Ohhh, hey Jimmy! What brings you down here?" I turn around and see Shrub standing behind me. I turn round and face her. But as I do I hear a smash. I see her face go from a smile to something of pure fear. "W-what did I just break?" I mutter. Shrub grabs my hand and pulls me towards her. "We need to leave." Shrub yells as she grabs the antlers that where next the crystal. I see a black mist fill the room a purple and red glow admits from it. Me and Shrub run out of the place and close the door. "We're not safe here, come with me. Now" Shrub commands. She seems genuinely scared.

I follow Shrub back to the Crystal cliffs.
"GEM? YOU HERE?" Shrub yells towards one of Gems towers.
"Shrub? Jimmy?" Gem comes down and meets me and Shrub at the entrance to her school (that of which is still under construction)
"We have a problem" Shrub says.
"What now?" Gem replys. Shrub looks at me. "Do you want me to explain?" I say. Shrub nods. "I knocked some red crystal of Scott's self and a load of black smoke came out" I said, mostly confused.
"WHAT?!" Gem yelled. "FUCK" I'm now even more confused. "That 'crystal' was containing the Demon" Shrub says, alot calmer then how Gem is.
"Well shit-"

SCOTTS POV:
something feels of, I walk outside and look over to the direction of the empires. Black clouds fill the sky around there. The last time I remember something like that was when... Fuck.