Chapter Ten - The Eternal Winter

Scott's Pov:

The once fiery waist land became white. Whiter then it was before . Whiter then I've ever seen. I look behind me. I can't still be in the Empire. I jump down from where I was. I begin to look around. To my utter surprise, I was... what have I done...? I begin to look for Lizzie and her 'group'. I see a group of people above the cave. I run over to them. "who are you" one says covering a man and two children. "where's Gem... where is she" I ask catching my breath.

"Miss Gem is in the tunnel over there. Its where me, buddy and my daddies came out from" the young girl said pointing to a hole in the ground. "thank you " I said giving them a smile. I Run to the hole.

When I reach the bottom I see a group of people in a corner. They have a blanket on, they where shivering. "Scott?!" I hear Gem yell "What's going on up there? I though you where fighting your sibling?"

"He teleported away... as for the snow. I have a small feeling I know what's caused it..." I say.
"

Magic... that of some... no." Gem summers "Scott... your not implying that..."
"

I might of caused an eternal winter within Riverdale" I mumble
"C-Can't you just undo it...?" Gem asks. Silence floods in. "Right...?" I shake my head.
"we need to completely evacuate." I say. A ping from the Communicator comes through. I look down at it, 'Riverdale hit by a huge and sudden snow storm'. Just the weather update. "Come on Gem, we need to get these people out of here AND find Jim" Lizzie calls out.
"... you haven't found him either...?" I ask.
"no." she replies
"I'll be back soon." I say crawling back up the tunnel.

Where is he. I begin to look around for Jimmy. First around the fallen Stag Statue, then my old home, after that is the church. No, why would Xornoth go in there... I look inside just in case. There was the man who gave me the sword. This time how ever, he didn't have the stag antlers. He was talking to a glowing entity. "ah, so he escaped" the entity said "alright then, what about the boy with the slime on his head"
"

Still Missing" the man replies. I enter the church. I cant just stand outside listening to this.
"Ah, Scott. Welcome back" the glowing entity says "Last time you where here was to stop them crystals from destroying Riverdale. It was at this moment I knew that that glowing entity was Aeor. "Greetings" I say trying to keep a 'straight' face. "Your here looking for a lost loved one aren't you?" Aeor says. I blush at the term 'loved one'. "K-kinda" I reply.
"Unfortunately, I cannot tell you his exact location. However, I can tell you wherever he is is extremely corrupt. There's also quite a bit of... water? But how. Its not near the ocean at all..." Aeor says. I begun to think about where that could be. It then dawned on me, it has to be the castle on top of the hill. "Thank you, this was a huge help" I say before leaving.

I head up the hill towards the castle. The gates where as dark as the night sky, but the hints of Crimson wood added the dark yet beautiful affect to the building. I step through the gates. The front garden is full of corruption trees and mushrooms. A pool of lava spews out from a window on each side of the entrance. Like hell I'm going in through the door. I pull out my pick axe and head around to the back.

I start to mine through the wall. It took way longer then I want it to, however I eventually made it through. I enter into what looks like a throne room. Like the one Mum and Dad had... Snap out of it!I feel a tear fall down my cheek. I go to wipe it away however when I felt it, the tear was ice. Solid ice... strange. I begin to look around before I hear shouting from below me. I look for the nearest staircase and I run down it. I follow the shouting to a dark corridor at the end of it was Jimmy. "Jimmy..?" I whisper. I go to take a step forward when Jimmy yells "DONT MOVE! the place is trapped!!" I step back. I pull out some rockets. "Then I'll fly over" I say beginning to fly over to Jimmy. I grab onto the bars of the cage and use my Pick axe to break them. "Do you have your wings with you?" I ask.
"No... they where destroyed." Jimmy replies.
"Well. You better hold on"

Jimmy's pov
Scott pulls me close to his chest. I feel my face begin to heat up as he start to fly off. "HOLY FUCK-" I cry holding tighter onto Scott. As we land I take a moment to be able to stand up right. When I do however...

Scott's Pov:
I look down to Jimmy. He goes on his tip toes and kisses my cheek. I feel my face turn red. "Thank you!" Jimmy says with a smile "now come on! I need to see Lizzie!!" I guess we're gunna act like that didn't just happen I guess. "Yeah, come one I'll show you where they are" I say grabbing Jimmy's hand. I run up the stairs with him and we run out the hole I made in the wall. I bring him to the 'bunker' where the others were. Jimmy goes down first and I follow close behind.

Jimmy's pov
As I land on the floor I see Gem and Fwhip talking about something. "Gem! Fwhip! Hi!!" I say.
"Jimmy?" Fwhip says
"Yeah?" I say "never mind just where is Liz?"
"Over there" Gem says pointing across the hallway. I start to run down the hall. I start to hear her voice. "Lizzie!" I yell seeing her. I watch her turn around to look at me. I see tears starting to form in the corners of her eye. "Jimmy?! Y-your real right?" she cries. I don't answer her. All I do is hug her. I hear her voice break out into a soft cry. I smile and give into her arms.

Scott's pov:
I go to reenter the temporary Buncker I go to look at what the notification was again. I feel like... something is of.
'Rivendale may have been a cause to a sudden snow storm. It doesn't look like its clearing soon'

Like... an The Eternal Winter...?