#49

MEND MY SOUL #49

Still at court,
Judge:Therefore the court finds Mr Siyamthanda Nyathi…

Zola holds on to Kukhanya and she feels her tears threatening to come out. She is literally holding her breath. Siya keeps on blinking his tears, this is his future that is being determined here.
Judge:The court finds Mr Siyamthanda Nyathi not guilty of all charges.
The audience began commotion and complaining. Zola released her breath and said a silent thank you. Danger clicked his tongue.
Judge:Order!!! This is a court of law not a tavern!
The people kept quiet and listened as the judge continued talking 
Judge:We cannot prosecute someone on the accounts of murder that he doesn’t even remember. When I said the arms of justice are here to make sure that everyone gets justice, I meant it. The evidence brought to the court shows clearly that Mr Nyathi had no clue of what was happening, therefore he is not guilty. But, he will have to spend a year on a mental institution or whichever mental health facility for a year, starting from today, where he will be kept under watch to make sure that his personalities do not do such a thing again, and that he does not have any other disorders. On this day, next year I’m expecting a report that Mr Nyathi has gotten the appropriate help he needs. I should warn though, should Mr Nyathi be found on such a situation again, he will be forced to be booked at an asylum forever. Court Adjourned.

Zola ran to the front and jumped to Siyamthanda who was still handcuffed.
Zola:Uncuff him, you heard the judge. He is not guilty.
She said to the officer, they uncuffed him.
Siya:Oh God..
Zola:*Hugging him* I’m so glad… I was so scared baby.
Siya:Shhh it’s okay now..
Zola:*Crying*I thought I lost you. I thought I would never see you again.

Danger comes to Fanele who just smirks at him.
Danger:You were lucky, that’s why you won.
Fanele:Do you know what the difference is between me and you?
Danger:I’m sure you will tell me.
Fanele:You brag a lot about being good, meanwhile I don’t. I know I’m best, and I know how to do my job. I protect my clients with everything I have, guilty or not. So try doing that next time okay?

He went to the love birds who were still kissing and hugging. Zola moved from Siya and hugged him too.
Zola:Thank you. If you didn’t find Alpha maybe we wouldn’t be here.
Fanele:I was just doing my job.
Siya:Thank you man. I truly appreciate it, you went the extra mile to make sure that I don’t get convicted. Thank you so much.
Fanele:I’m glad you are out. But you still have a year to spend on a mental institution, and you need to go today.
Siya sighed thinking about that.
Jimenez and Castro came to them.
Zola laughed because she knew what they were here for.
Zola:Let me guess, you want to take him in?
Castro:If he agrees.
Zola:What do you say baby?
Siya:Do you trust them?
Zola:Yes, they helped us when you were not okay. I know they have good intentions.
Siya:Okay then..
Fanele:We should get going before more news people arrive.
They walked out of the court room and like bees chasing their hive, the journalists bombarded them with questions.
“Mr Nyathi did you bribe the judge?”
“Did the scientists provide false evidence about you having DID?”
“Ms Ndlovu did you set him up to get his money?”
Zola:Just drive please.
Castro stepped on it and drove away to the Lab.
Zola was holding hands with Siya, it feels like another prison. But it’s better than being jailed, a year will come and pass quickly.
We arrived at the Lab and I hugged him again.
Siya:I just wish I can have one more night with you.
Zola:I’m sure there are rooms we can sneak into here.
Siya:You’re so naughty.
She pulled him to one of the rooms and locked the door behind them.
Siya pinned her on the wall kissing her hard. Zola kissed him back, they shared a passionate kiss, lusting for each other. Siya took off his and her clothes and led her to the bed.
He directed his d* to her entrance. Zola stopped her.
Siya:What?
Zola:Have you forgotten that I have HIV? And I don’t have condoms.. I don’t want to infect you..
Siya:You said you are taking your pills Zola.
Zola:I am..
Siya:Then one unprotected sex will not do anything. I can do some precautions after this.
Zola:Siya I…
Siya pushed himself in and she gasped rolling her eyes to the back.
He gave her deep, passionate strokes, he was making love to her. Zola was feeling like she’s on heaven with the way he was so gentle and loving.
Siya:*Groaning* Ngiyakuthanda mama…
Zola:Ahh… Ngiyakuthanda nami….
He continued thrusting into her slowly. He felt himself building up and he tightened himself around her, he shot all his juices inside her. He just had to leave his seed inside her.
He pulled out and laid next to her.
Zola:Shall we go again?
Siya laughed.
Siya:You don’t have to ask me twice.
Zola smiled and got on top him, getting ready to ride him.
…..
. ……….
Castro:Where have you two been?
Zola:*Smiling* Around…
Castro:Mhhh.
Zola:Anyway, will I be allowed to see him?
Castro:Once after 4 months.
Zola’s mood dropped.
Zola:What..?
Castro:The judge’s orders. Don’t worry, he is in good care here.
Zola:Next year when you come out, you will be a better man. And I will be here waiting for you. I promise you.
She said to Siya holding his hands. Siya went down on his one knee, still holding her hands. Zola frowned wondering what’s happening.
Zola:*Whispering* What are you doing?
Siya:I know that this isn’t an ideal place to do this but.. I love you Nokuzola, a lot. The two months of us being together have been magical, I don’t see myself with anyone else besides you. I guess what I’m trying to say here is… would you marry me?
He took out a ring from his pockets. Zola nodded smiling.. He slipped it in.
Zola:Oh God Siya what are you doing to me!?
Castro clapped hands, rejoicing for them.
Siya:I love you.
He kissed her again holding her waist.
Siya:Please promise me that you won’t move on. Please wait for me sthandwa sami..
Zola:I promise you. I won’t move on, I will wait for you. I love you too so much.
Siya:Thank you..
He hugged her one last time before going away with Castro.
Zola looked at her ring smiling. She went out of the Lab, and drove home.
She found Siya’s parents gone.
“Now let’s wait for a year”, she said to herself and started cleaning around.
.
.
A year later…
.
.
To be continued…..