CHAPTER ONE

Chapter One

"Hey Cara, would you mind going up from your bed? I doubt you could have done something today if you stay on where you are." Mom scolded me with her high-pitched voice again.

Damn! It's already eight in the morning and I have long long way to my school. Better get up and eat my breakfast now. Although my eyes are still begging for some rest, I didn't bother getting back to sleep again. Prepare now or else, I'll be late for my class.

Huuuuhhh... Why does life have be so unfair. I'm actually not in the mood to attend class but of course I have to. Alright! I'm totally awake and ready to move now. Thanks to my stretching buddy.

By the way, Cariena Alyra Rodriguez. Cara for short, I bet you've heard it from my mom recently. I'm a degree taker of Business Administration and I'm almost done taking it by now. How I wish I'm already graduated and stable with a job. There are lots of things that I still want to have, aside from owning a hotel and travel around this sphere-shaped world of ours.

Back to reality, uhhhhhh, thank goodness! Mom has cooked my favorite breakfast ever, Pancakes and fried banana. Best breakfast ever. At least it changed my mood from this bedridden feeling into something filled with energy.

Okay, I'm gonna prepare for my class now. It's almost nine and I gotta go by nine-thirty. My preparations were in speedy and still, I curled my average-lengthed hair and put some foundations on. Jeez.. I know God won't let me be late for my first class.

I always feel exhausted, haggard from within, even before I step into our school's door. God, I know this term would be short for my advantage.

God is in favor with me, I wasn't late for my first class. I arrived exactly with the time of my first subject.

"There you are! Let's go together. I bet we have a quiz today." Chella insisted and led the way to our classroom. "Oh, shit? Was it announced last time? I was absent, remember?" I asked as a response. Damn. First, I don't want to attend class, secondly, there will be a surprise quiz today. Chella got the information from the other section taking the same subject, and professor. Life sucks.

Wow, I was too surprised when he passed through me, together with his friends. He seemed happy and moved-on. I felt guilty and regression grew inside me. I stood at the staircase with my knees, shaking as if they are going to collapse.

A drop of tear ran through my right cheek. I hurriedly walked to our classroom and temporarily forget his face, his sweetest smile, his twinkling eyes as they shout for overflowing joy. "Will I still have him back?.." I whisper to myself.

"Yes, you will! Don't worry too much." Kelly interrupted and my thoughts instantly dimminished. "You're still thinking about him. No wonder, I know you well Cara, you cannot hide anything from me. I bet you saw him today." She added.

"Uhh... Uhm.. Thanks Kells." My unrelated response.

"Have you explained everything to him?"

"Nope, I don't think he would still want me to explain everything. He seems happy right now. I won't let my stupid reasons ruin his feelings again. Not ever.

I had to let go of him. For so
e stupid reasons, I left him unnotified.

TGIF!! Finally, I can go out with my closest friends and have another precious time with them. They could bring the mood I've lost since I' ve decided to separate paths with the man I know I have loved. The person who had brought some of the unforgettable days of my life--Jiro. He's one of the hottest guys in our school and girls keep on chasing him. He's not only hot and handsome, he's also one of the honor students in our batch.

Jiro Chun, hottie but nerdy. He's taking up Civil Engineering. Imagine how hot is that. Physically, he has a narrowed, chocolate colored eyes. His nose is pointed and has a pinkish, kissable lips. His hair is just and exact for a man and wonderful body structure. Too much disclosure. I've shared a lot!

Kelly, Chammy, Junee, Jenna and Jed, they are the closest, wackiest and most trusted friends I ever have. They're there in times of needs, they perfectly make my mood back to who I really am. They wanted to spend our Friday in a skating rink. Besides, in few months, summer will take over.

We first ate our snack in a fastfood chain just near the rink. We don't want to waste our tine and after taking the snack meals, we immediately headed to the front desk and brought our passes. In few minutes, we began sliding and gliding through the icy floor and exhibits their different moves. I was only holding on the rack, as if this is my first time. My very first was when Jiro brought me here during my twentieth birthday. He knows that I really want to experience this and there, he taught me how to maintain balance and show some tricks on me.

"Hey Cara! Don't waste your time imagining! Have fun on ice. Set aside your memories okay? Play with us. Come" Junee invited.

I hurriedly popped the memories lurking inside my head. I went back to reality and had fun. They really don't fail to make me smile.

I freely slides and run around the rink. I leaned on the glass wall when I saw an image of him, with his friends of course. I can see he's happy but his eyes reflects what he really feels, "I'm so sorry", I can say nothing aside from asking for an apology. I follow their paths which are taking the way to the foodcourt. I want to touch him, and tell him how sorry I am. I miss him so much.

"Hey, you're sad again." Someone had touched my shoulder which made me face my back. It was Kelly. With all of them, looking at me.

"What the hell did just happened and why do you have to leave him alone?" Chammy curiously asked. Oh my, they don't know what the gist is. I can't even tell them. No.

I just didn't answer but smiled at them instead, leaving their minds stuck in a cloud balloons. We continued skating and gives the last shot of exhibitions and moves. We took pictures and short videos, Jenna is fond of creating AVP's and scrapbooks. She compiles every detail of our moments.

It's nine in the evening and I went back home, I didn't see him anymore. There are only few people who stays in the food court because the mall is going to close soon.

Finally home after half an hour. Thank God, I'm home. Mom didn't scold but I saw the worries in het face. I kissed her goodnight and I proceeded to my room, preparing for the bed.