CHAPTER EIGHT

Hi Jenna! This chapter's dedicated to you! :))

Enjoy! ;)

♥♥♥----------

CHAPTER EIGHT

"I can't believe this!" Jenna said as she walks in. She seems very tired as if she has been trying to escape from someone who keeps on foklowing her. She breathes so fast."

"Believe what?" I curiously asked. I doubt something happened between Cher and Jenna. Did they have some kind of arguments?

"I don't know, I don't really understand what just happened this afternoon."

Jenna almost started with her story...

"Oops! Save those stories for our bonding tomorrow friends. Don't be so excited." Kelly interrupted. I think I understand the essence of what she is going to tell us. She's so unusual. By now, she still looks uncomfortable but we try to cheer her up. Since we don't have classes anymore, we're already prepared to go to the skating house. Chammy isn't talking too, what's wrong with my friends. I just feel, normal. I don't know. But nothing is unusual with me, my friends are so weird. They'd liked to join the event, and now, cherish the consequences.

The next day, back to regular school days again. Seatworks, group meetings and midterms week are almost near our way. But like how we planned, things go on smoothly. We are still going to skate later!! I am so excited..

We are going to ride on Kevin's Fortuner. Whoa! I never thought that he is this rich. He'll be joining us in skating later. As we reached the lobby, Cher was there. He was looking at Jenna's uncomfortable face. Something's so wrong. I can't wait to fid out the reason behind Jenna's weird actions. We just passed by hin and greeted him. He acknowledged our greetings but his sight never left Jenna's hard to paint face. That actions of Cher made her blush more. She became more weird. So I hold her in her arms and tell her that everything will fall into into its own place, that everything will soon be better.

It's Jenna. All of us know that she has that strong feeling for Cher, but we really don't understand why she acts that way. Unexplainable Jenna.

At last we reached the skating rink. The best bonding activity with my bestest friends. We presented our passes and claimed our skating equipments and then started roaming around the skating rink. Wooh! Skating is superb and awesome! Kelly and Kevin didn't join us, there's no sad thing about it. Kidding, we'd let them skate on their own and cherish each other's time. They look so cute together!

We went out at exactly six in the evening and ate our dinner meal. The day is almost over but I haven't heard anything from Jenna. Thus, I asked them if we could pass by the seaside first. Good thing they agreed and we were walking towards the seaside. Kelly left Kevin in Jed's custody for them to be more fond of each other. Besides, they are the only guys in the group.

I started asking Jenna about what happened during and after the event. I ain't wrong this time. It was between Cher and her. She started telling me what happened. Due to curiousity, Junee, Kelly and Chammy joined us in the conversation. Chella and Reema were busy taking photos and hunting for cute boys.

"Okay, here it goes. I felt so uncomfortable when he carried me during the game. It was so awkward!"

"But we thought you have feelings for him. Why do you feel like that? Where have you been after the game?" Consecutive questions keep on coming on her way. Good thing she answered it completely and purely detailed.

"When I backed off from his arms I pretended that he cannot carry me anymore. But the truth is I don't know why it felt awkward for me. You know he was my ultimate crush since then. Maybe I just don't want him to glance at me for a long time. Because I think if I stay with him for a longer time, he would just see me blushing the whole time and I think once he sees me blushing or whatever sign which can give him an idea about my true feelings. I feel so different during that time. My heart beats faster. My knees are shaking. I'm having goosebumps and I can't breathe properly. It was really different. The, immediately after the game, I went to the roofdeck and trying to revive myself again. I can see thespark in his eyes especially when he was only an inch away from me. Few minutes during my stay there, he came. He asked me why I did such stupid thing. I told him everything. I couldn't help myself but to voice out what's inside my freaking heart and mind. I even cried. I covered my ears because I am afraid of his response. I know it's awkward but I think I already love him."

"What happened? What did he say?" Chammy asked with a spark in her eyes.

"It was unbelievable but he kissed me. He told me that since we became classmates, he felt the same too. He was just unable to tell me because he might get rejected. It's not a big deal but he waited for me to initiate the revelations. Don't you find it awkward? Now, he's asking if I would let him court me. Obviously, I agreed. It's something I have waited for."

We shouted for joy while Reema and Chella keep on taking pictures. I feel so overwhelmed for her. One of the good news we heard for today. Jed and Kevin were shocked when Kelly and Chammy shouted with a high-pitch note. That was painful to ears but it didn't ruin the moment.

To make things more exciting, Kelly, again, set a gathering which will be held tomorrow in a place near our house since it's friday night. It's everyone's first time to swim and drink liquor together. They also invited Gelo, Cher and... uhh.. Jiro... Goodluck. It would be so awkward!

We went home by eight o'clock in the evening and had my last meal in our house. Mommy cooked again one of our favorite dishes, Cream of Mushroom together with Sweet and Sour Chicken. She really is a great cook. She never fails to satisfy my appetite. That's how she loves us.

"Cara, we will be going to your dad next weekend, okay? We'll be visiting him. We also have decided to invite some of his relatives to go on a one night vacation." Mom told me. It made me excited and I told her that my friends will be going here tonorrow night.

"Mom, my friends will go here tomorrow night. They just want us to have some bonding moments and I insisted that we should hold it here. Is it okay with you?" I asked for permission.

"Okay! That's better than holding it in other place." She commented.

"Mom?..." I protested.

"I was just joking dear. Don't worry. I know you know what is right."

"Thank you mom." Then we smiled at each other. "Uhhhhh... I'm so full! These are... delicious!"

"Thanks for appreciating it. Okay, better go to sleep now because we still have to prepare for your evet tomorrow. What food would you want me to cook?"

"For dinner, mom?"

"No Cara, for breakfast because they will be going here tonight, right?"

"Ehh, eomma, you're teasing me again."

"That was just a joke. yeah, they're going to have their dinner here tomorrow , right?" I was so excited about what she's saying.

"Okay, I'll prepare three dishes. One dish for beef, tuna and veggies."

"That's enough eomma.. Thank you sooooo much! 사랑해!!!"

"Nado saranghae! Yeongwonhi!"

I was touched by her words. She just said that she loves me too, forever!. We're not always like this and I feel so touched when she said that.

The next day. Mom and I were so busy preparing as if I have a birthday party. This is how hospitableb they are. Dad even called the clubhouse just to give us permission to use the pool and a cottage. My oldest brother already has his own condominium where he now lives. He's so successful and independent by now.

By lunchtime, mom halfly-cooked everything for tonight's dinner. I have prepared everything we will be needing later. Time check, four forty in the aftenoon. I contacted one of them and confirmed the number of attendees. They are Kelly, Jenna, Jed, Cham, Junee, Reema, Chella, Marianne, Cher, Gelo, Jiro... and John?! Was that... Chella's partner during the game... Whoah this is awesome!