CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

It's already thursday when Jiro attends his classes again. Thank God, he's fine now.

I was about to stand on our school's waiting shed when Nate came. I was waiting for Jiro that time and my friends are still staying.

"Let's go Cara. I'm here to fetch you." Nate said.

I remembered that I shouldn't tell him something about Jiro. It's for his safety. I pretended that someone's calling and I have to excuse myself. But I was calling Jiro on that time. I told him to stay wherever he is. Good thing, he followed my command without any curiousity.

I went back to Nate and tell him I'm not going home yet. He insisted waiting but I told him, I can go home alone, he doesn't have to worry. He had no choice but to leave me alone. He's really irritating.

After he left, I called on Jiro and told him to fetch me on the other gate. He went on the other gate and picked me there. I can't tell him my suspects... I don't want him to think that I am making stories and accusing someone even if I'm unsure.

"Are you hiding from someone?" He curiously asked.

"Uh.. No, not really. I just... Lets go anywhere you want!" I said.

"Okay, well then.. Let's go to the beach... Farthest beach you know!"

"Hey, make sure we can go home on time uh. Not later than ten."

"Copy, ma'am."

I wanted to invited the rest of my friends but Jiro wants to own my time. We were on our way to the beach when Jenna texted me.

FROM: Jenna

March 1, 2013

4:08pm

Cara, I can't believe these things are happening..

------

I can feel the joy on her message.

FROM: Me

March 1, 2013

4:09pm

What happened? ;)

FROM: Jenna

March 1, 2013

4:10pm

Cher introduced me to his parents.. You know what? They said they like me. They also want to meet my parents.

FROM: Me

March 1, 2013

4:11pm

정말?? That's good to hear! I hope you'll be happier with him by now.

FROM: Jenna

March 1, 2013

4:12pm

Yes, I'll always be happy with him. How about you? Where are you? Tell me some stories! :D

FROM: Me

March 1, 2013

4:15pm

Tomorrow. Let's talk. Everyone should be present ah? :))

FROM: Jenna

March 1, 2013

4:16pm

Whoa... Sounds important. Well then. Thank you and God bless! :) Take care. ;>

-------

We arrived at the beach an hour away from our school. Jiro bought some snacks and drinks while I stayed on the spot of the sea wall where he left me. I scanned my phone and saw a message from Nate.

FROM: Nate

March 1, 2013

5:12pm

Hi Cara, where are you? Just want to invite you for dinner.

-------

Errr. Him again. I didn't respond to his message. Jiro came when I'm still making weird reactions. I was talking to myself.

"Ooh. Babe, what happened?" He curiously asked.

"Uhmmm.. Honestly, Nate keeps on texting me. He's too annoying."

"Just don't mind him. It just means he likes you very much. Hahaha."

"Hey! Are you giving me to him?" Then I pouted.

"I didn't say that." He smiled and opened the snacks he bought for the two of us.

"How do you feel right now?" He asked. Whoah, why is he asking like that?

"Well, as usual."

"What's that usual feeling?" His killer smile is shown again. I felt my heart beats very fast. My breath chases the beat. I sigh and said, "I never felt this happiness, but when I realized how I love you, I feel satisfied. I don't want anything anymore because I know you're more than a blessing to me." Wow, what was that something dropped onto my shoulder... Whoah, he's... Crying?

"Those words really touched my heart, babe. I can't explain how blessed I am having you in my life. You're the sweetest smile I've ever encountered. I love you..." It was funny hering corny things from him but honestly, it made me glow inside. I feel so much love inside me.. As if I'm going to explode at any moment. We hugged each other tight and I wiped off th tears on his cheeks. Why does he have such a nice complexion?

By six thirty in the evening, we looked for a restaurant where we can comfortably eat dinner. We ate in a carinderia instead. We don't usually eat in this kind of place that's why I felt a little conscious. People stare at us... Girls stare at... Jiro? What the hell don they think they're doing?

"Just ignore them babe and enjoy your meal." He said. After a while, there was a drunk man who is coming to our place. Jiro immediately grabbed my wrist and pull me off my seat.

"Babe, I'm still eating." I said.

"Later, please." He commanded. He gave the payment to the witresses and hurrily ran out of that place.

"Why was that?" I asked.

"Haven't you seen that drunk man. He's coming so close to you!"

"Eh?"

My reaction was like ---> (-____-")

"Oh really? What now? He's not gonna eat me."

"Psh. Okay. It seems that you don't appreciate my overprotectiveness. Hmmm.."

He pouted then I smiled to relieve his hard feelings.

"Tss. Are you gay? Come on, let's go home now."

I kissed him on the cheek. At last he smiled. Weee.. His smile makes my day!