CHAPTER EIGHTEEN

The next day...

After the class..

"Hey friends, Cara said she wants to talk with us." Jena announced.

"About what?" -Junee said.

"I don't know. I'm curious either." Jena replied.

Actually, what I want to tell them is about Nate's plans. Everyone should be aware...

"Hi guys! You're here, thank God."

"Hey Cara! What now?" Chammy excitedly said.

"Whoah, relax."

We have to move into a private place that's why we rent a karaoke room where the room is soundproof. At least we could have a safer conversation and bonding at the same time.

"Uhm actually, what I want to talk about is Jiro's case."

All lend their ears with curious reactions..

"Uhm, okay. He was actually tortured by Nate and his crews."

WHAT?!... (In chorus)

"He was absent because he suffered from physical injuries. I don't have a concrete evidence but I believe it's one of his plans.."

I went on with the whole story when I've noticed that Kelly listens yet remains silent and no reaction at all.

"Kelly, do you have any problem?" I asked

"Uh uhm, oh I'm just thinking about what song to select.. Excuse me for a while."

That left us with mixed reactions.

Chammy -> (-___-")

Jena -> (????)

Junee -> /(~___~")\

I -> :O

After five minutes, Kelly came back yet she looks so tensed.

"What's with you men? What's happenin'?" Jena asked in unserious way.

"I don't want to tell you this but, Nate... It's true that these are all part of his plans. I'm so sorry Cara I didn't warn you earlier. I was afraid that Nate might include me in his evil plans. I'm so sorry Cara."

She replied. She was already crying. It made me curious!

"What else did he say?"

"I went out of the comfort room when I saw a group of guys talking at some distant area.. Out of curiousity, I came nearer and went to a place where he cannot see me. I heard everything Cara! He wants to kill Jiro. If he wouldn't get you, you might as well die too! When he said those things, I rushed to you but he saw me and was able to chase me. He warned me that he'll lead my life to hell if ever I slipped my tongue and tell you everything.... Then-"

"Then what, Kelly? Come on?!" Oh my gosh! How did they know that we're here?!

Nate came with his two men and locked the door sobthat no one could witness the incident inside.

So you really want to go to hell? Well, see hell in short time, you slippery tongue!" He was about to punch Kelly but then I pushed her and made us lie on the couch. Someone pulled my arms. It almost broke because my arms are fully twisted backwards.

"Come with me and I'll give you the life that you want." Nate said. He pulled my hair and I almost cried. He put so much force and I can't do anything because I was held by two of his coleagues. "You'll not have me! Never again!"

"Ahh okay, well, let's see."

He pulled my out of the karaoke bar then left a few message to the people there.

"Remember this, Cara went away with me. I didn't force nor hurt her. Keep that in mind or I'll shoot your heads out."

I made face and was trying to tell them that don't tell everyoe about the incident.

"제발..." (Please)

He didn't kidnap me or whatever. We stopped at an empty garage just near our place. The two men was standing outside and keeps an eye to people who'll stare curiously. More of a criminal. Psh.

"Please Cara. Choose me. What else do you want me to do for you to love me again? I'm so sorry for what I did. Please?"

I was so silent. I didn't try to respond to his words. He made my day suck. I texted my friends not to worry because I'm fine. I asked them not to tell everyone especially my family and Jiro about what happened tonight.

He hugged me and kept on apologizing for what he did before. I already forgave him but I found my new life with Jiro. He shouldn't just come back whenever he likes and now makes my life miserable again. That's more than unfair.

"Let's talk tomorrow. I'm already tired." I said.

"I'm serious Cara. I can do things that you don't expect."

"Listen, I love Jiro. I will never love someone aside from him. Never again."

"Then I guess you've provoked me so much. I'm sorry Cara but you have no choice."

I didn't mind his words. I went out of his car and took steps to the direction of our house.

"Cara, you'll see."

I went on and finally reached our house in five minutes. I hate this day! Just got home when someone texted me.

"See you at Jiro's burial."