CHAPTER NINE

CHAPTER NINE

It's five-thirty on my clock and my visitors are about to come. We settled everything from food to table set up and even the clubhouse. Everything's done. After few minutes. They finally came in. On Kevin's Fortuner, there were Kelly and Kevin in front, Marianne, Chammy, Jenna and Junee while on Gelo's Starex, there were him and the driver in front, Reema, Chella and John in second row. Cher and Jed joined Jiro on his black BMW. Yes, he's kinda rich and famous.

As expected, we have prepared thirteen plus mom, dad and my seat. Wait, dad's seat too? Mom said that she will be going home tonight. We decided to hold the dinner in the cubhouse since the number of my visitors are many, we extended tables and chairs. My baby sister and baby brother also invited their friends, to have night swimming with them. They ate their dinner in the cottage while we're having a semi-formal dinner. The seating arrangement is weird. At the first end, dad will occupy the edge while mom and i are sitting beside him. At my side, it was..... uh, Jiro... and why is he sitting here? In front of Jiro is Jed. Beside Jiro is Jenna and in front of her is... Cher. Beside Cher is Kevin and in front of him is Kelly. Beside Kelly is Chammy and in front of her is Gelo. Beside Gelo is John and in front of him is Chella. Beside her is Marianne and in front of her is Reema. Junee sits at the other edge of the table.

We started eating. Dad came and sat on his seat which mom provided.. He warmly welcomes all of my visitors and controversially asks everyone some questions. When he noticed that Jiro is on my side, words come out from his mouth which made all of them look at each other.

"So, you're?" Dad asks.

Jiro unhesistatingly answered my dad. "I'm Jiro, sir. One of your friends daughter.

Yeah. We're friends. I smiled. Why does he have to ask Jiro first.

"Don't you have any thought of liking my daughter?" Follow up question. The start is no good. It took him a little while to think of his anwers. It's not even shocking when he said, "Everyone of us likes her. She's our friend."

He didn't get dad's point. Hey babe, don't be so philosophic. "Oh, come on. You know what I mean." It wasn't a nice conversation after all. Again, it took him a while to answer him. We looked at each other and talked eye to eye. I think he's asking me if he can tell something about our past. It took us at least a minute to have an eye to eye conversation.

You don't have to answer it son, I think I know the answer. OhMyGee,what did dad just say? Did he call Jiro, son?? Crap. I'm having goosebumps now. Jiro has no choice but to say what's in the past. Uhh.. I'm starting to lose my appetite.

"Actually sir, I did. I really did."

"and then, what happened? Tell us some story."

"The truth is, there's something we have in the past. She used to be my girlfriend. But I decided to end it by now sir because I have something to prove." I'm really having goosebumps. I can't hear anything. I'm stuck on my place. I cannot eat anymore. There are also mom's visitors. Oh wait. is this just a gathering or a party?? It was my mom's friend together with her children and husband.

"Kiddies, excuse us for a while please." Mom and dad went to Aunt Sunny. I cannot continue eating anymore. This is so devastating. Jiro looked at me and said, "eat your food now. It will get cold in few minutes." I just looked at him and continued eating.

"Cara, come here!" I didn't know that Aunt Sunny brought another friend too. "Cara, this is Aunt Tina and her son, Nate." Mom presented. "Oh, hi Auntie. Hi, Nate. Nice meeting you! Come, let's eat together. I'll introduce you to my friends." "Oh, Cara, let Nate join you. You have the same age dear. I'll join your mom and dad." "Okay auntie. Thank you."

I held onto Nate's arms and brought him to my friends.

"Hi guys! This is Nate. Nate, these are my friends, Jenna, Cher, Junee... ...Jiro... Hmmm." Jiro isn't looking nice. He seems mad, so I pulled my hands off from Nate's arms. Whoah, is he jealous?

I provided him new set of plate and other utensils. He sat beside me since mom and dad transferred seats. Nate started asking me questions while I willingly answer his questions. All of us are having fun and only Jiro remains silent.

After eating, everyone prepared to swim. I was shocked when I knew that Nate is also prepared for our swimming. Us girls changed our clothes together in the comfort room. I had worn my yellow, two piece bathing suit and woah, finally we're done changing outfits. As we went out of the room, I was so shock to see the boys in their swim wear, especially Nate. I can't believe he's stunning and freaking hot! I was stuck on my place when I see them. Nate came nearer and whispered something on my ear, "Don't leave me. I don't really know who your friends are." I just laughed and held his arms. By then, we went to the pool and started swimming. Jiro chooses to be alone so he just swims from an end to another end. Nate still asks questions. He looks so yummy with his perfectly carved abs. Jiro keeps on staring. I feel a bit afraid about his stares and glances. I feel like he's going to punch Nate. Lord, please guide him.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ohhhh..... Baby Jiro, please. XD

Back to normal this coming week! College week is oveeeeerrr.. :3

I'm slightly not in the mood to write. -____- This chapter is a craaaap. Sorry.