CHAPTER FIFTEEN

CHAPTER FIFTEEN

"Of course, I have a past. I've been in love with someone else before. But time has come when she has to leave me." Jiro started telling his story to us. Yes. His ex-girlfriend's gone. Unintentionally gone.

"Oh, I'm sorry. Would you still like to continue this?"

"No, I'm fine. When I was fourteen... I had a girlfriend. Her name is Chloe.. She was on her way to my place for a dinner with my family when she died due to a car accident. The car she's into lost its brakes and dropped off the bridge they're crossing. The rescuers found it hard to retrieve her body because the car was deeply sunk in the river water. I blamed myself for her death. I felt like I almost died. If I just fetched her, those things wouldn't happen. But if not because of that, maybe I'll not be able to meet Cara now. The person who gives me smiles."

Oh. Nate was listening too. "How did Cara and you meet each other?" Nate said.

"Oh well, first, we are studying in one school. Secondly, my group and I had a production number during the winter opening party. It was the first time I saw her in school. After that day, I always see her around the campus. As her face retains on my mind, I feel like I know her already. Coincidentally, their org asked our group if we can have a production number for their event. The one who communicates with us is her. That's technically how I met her."

I smiled at him and leaned my head on his shoulder. Nate's reaction was 'uh-okay'.

I think my brother likes him, I have no doubt. It's obvious on how he interacts with Jiro.

At twelve midnight, Jiro and Nate went home.

----------

February 22, Friday

It's Nate's birthday party and surprisingly, all of my friends are invited! How come they're already close after only one night?

I fell in line for shuttle service together with all of them. Suddenly, a black Starex stopped in front of me. It was Nate. He's going to fetch me from school.

"Hi Cara! Come with me together with all of them so you don't have to coute anymore."

I was... speechless. Until Jiro came to where I am.

"I'm sorry Nate but I'm the one to bring her to your party. I'm going with her. Is it okay with you?"

Nate seemed uneasy. But he nodded and just went with the flow. My friends went with Nate leaving Jiro and I on the line.

Jiro patted my head and slipped my hair on my ear. I thanked him because even I doesn't want Nate to be around.

"Jiro, thank you.. I slightly don't want him around. But since he's our family friend, I can't avoid him."

"It's okay babe.. Just remember that I'm always here for you. I'm happy that despite of having him, you still choose to be with me." He smiled and squeezed my cheeks.

The shuttle is finally there. Instead of going in, his car came in front of us, making me laugh and shocked.

"Hey! We fell in line for the shuttle and you didn't tell me that your car is here?? Hahahaha!"

"Shhhh. Come on!"

I just laughed. To my surprise, we are going the wrong way.

"Oh Jiro, it's not this way."

"Relax. Leave everything to me."

"Oh... Okay"

We are here in a boutique for dresses and coat. Dresses and coats are shown by the sales personnels.

"Go on. Choose." Jiro said.

I can't move according to how I should. I got hypnotized by his words.

"Okay.."

It took us thirty minutes to fit for the appropriate dress and coats. I chose the black, haltered dress which is perfectly paired with Jiro's coat. Good thing my heels do fit with the dress. We are about to leave when a lady in red dress came. She really is elegant looking and and simply beautiful.

"Hey son! How come you're here?"

"Hey mom! Cara's here."

I've heard a lot about her. I even saw her once in our school but I didn't get thr chance to meet her personally.

"Hi ma'am! Good evening. I'm Cara. Nice to meet you." Then I smiled with a feeling of extreme nervous.

"Oh hello darling. I heard a lot about you. Nice meeting you too." Then she kissed me in a beso beso way.

"Mom bye, we have to go. I'll pay our dresses don't worry." Then he kissed her and she smiled at both of us.

I guess Nate's party is thirty-minute drive from the boutique. I started talking and giving compliments to her mom.

"She's really elegant and beautiful! Now I know where your charm came from."

"Why babe? Are you getting more inlove with me? Hahaha."

"Hey! Don't be too assuming."

He laughed and looked at me. I froze on my place and looked straight into his eyes. I don't know why everything he does makes me hypnotized.

"You look so gorgeous tonight."

I didn't say any word. His face is getting nearer to my face. Suddenly beeps of cars bothered us. Without a word, we laughed and laughed and sang with the music.

Finally we are here in Nate's party. The party started thirty minutes ago. My friends said that Nate is uneasy. When he saw me enter the hall, he is enlightened.

After some speeches from his other friends and relatives, he went straight to us and warmly welcomed me by presenting him to his extended relatives. Jiro was left on our table. I know he has no trust when it comes to Nate and everything about him but due to formality, he just let me go wih Nate.

All I know about Nate is his parents, siblings, grandparents and some of his uncles and aunties. By now, he introduces me to his godparents and greater degree families. They're all social elites and high profile people. Some of his godparents are owner of big companies. It's obvious to him that he belongs to social elites. I know him for so many years but due to memory loss for past few years, I don't get to know all of them. Maybe if he hadn't leave me clueless before. I wouldn't get depressed, nor my memory will be lost. Nah. Cara, stop. Past is past. You should be thankful cause it opened the opportunity for you to find the love of your life today.

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ♥♥♥♥♥♥ ♥♥♥♥♥♥ ♥♥♥♥♥♥ ♥♥♥♥♥♥ ♥♥

A/N: Cara is really stupid. Just understand her. Hehehe.

I uploaded again late!! My vacation just started. -______-

GoodMornight! :*

♥♡내 사랑... 어떻게?.. :))) 보고 싶다ㅏㅏㅏㅏㅏ!! :))