CHAPTER THREE

Wahhhh.. I hope I can finish at least three to five chapters for the entire weekend. There are so much to be done on Monday... Preparations for Midterm Exams as well as the upcoming College Week.

I'm not a good writer but I'm into writing. Please bear with the errors ah. 너무 너무 너무 감사헙니다!!! God bless. :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

CHAPTER THREE

Wow! Valentines day is coming in a week! I'm not much excited especially were not in a good state. Gosh, why does life have to be so unfair.

Wait, we didn't break up. It never happened. Cool-off? Not either. There's just sort of uncleared things between us. We're not broken. It's just my fault which made our status seem like that.

Here I am, waiting for my friends to come. Winter is almost done and I can feel the temperature rises. I had worn boots and leather jacket. Good thing my blouse has sleeves and I can remove my jacket if I want to. Thank goodness, at last they're here. As they approach me, the shuttle arrives. Thank God I don't have to wait any longer.

As we entered the shuttle, Kelly mentioned the Valentine event. God, please shut her mouth. I don't want to hear anything related to Valentines. I'm not bitter. I'm just.. lonely.

"This coming Valentines Day, I will bring my boyfriend for you guys to meet him. He's nice so please be nice to him too." Kelly tells. WTF, Kelly already has a boyfriend?! Why don't I know that. Maybe I was focusing on Jiro and it led me to forget ruining my friends' life. Cara, you changed a lot.

Finally we arrived at the school. We were dropped in front of the main entrance. There, we fell in line so that our baggages can be checked by the guard.

At the hallway of third floor, I saw him again, talking to a girl. She seems familiar, but why are the two of them having a heated conversation. I can't interfere. They look so serious. it would only cause trouble if I come

.between their serious talk.

It made me so curious. What is he discussing with this girl? Are they having some kind of love quarrel? Oh my gee, curiousity kills. I feel so jealous! I blushed and hurriedly look for a comfort room. I cried a lot. It hurts me a lot, seeing him with other girls, especially, we're in an unexplainable stage.

I entered a vacant cubicle of the comfort room just near our classroom, trying to keep my mouth shut but the tears continue to fall from my eyes.. I have to cry my heart out to ease the pain I'm feeling right now. I can't just let him leave me. I can't just let him walk away.

I have an idea.. Why don't I pass by them and let them see the tears in my eyes. This might catch his attention.

I went out of the comfort room then pass by them. I pretended that I was talking to someone over the phone. I passed over them. They're still having an argument. Unfortunately, I was not able to hear what they are conversing about but I succeeded in catching his attention. That freaking girl narrowed her eyes while Jiro seemed shocked and confused but didn't even come to me and ask for what has happened.

That hurt me. I was hoping he would be worried when he saw me crying. Not a single word, nor reaction that would show his concern. My heart breaks into hundred-thousand pieces, leaving me breathless.

I entered our classroom. Good thing, there were only four of us inside the room. Others are still out, maybe having their lunches or still having their classes. Chella, Kelly and Reema saw me sobbing. they immediately run towards me and asked for what happened.

"Whoa Cara, what happened?" Kelly curiously asked.

I can't say anything. I was focusing on his reaction. But then, I felt like I was talking and I don't know. I realized I was talking to my friends and told them what happened just before I come inside the classroom.

"...he said no word. It hurts me knowing that he isn't concern about me anymore." I'm back to myself again.

"Maybe he was just, you know.. shocked seeing you cry." Reema commented.

"Yeah.. He didn't want to see you cry right?" Chella added.

"Aww Cara it's okay. Come on, let go skating!" Kelly invited. She was sort of busy texting someone... I don't know who. Maybe it was her boyfriend.

Reema and Chella were staring at her. she was texting and she seems glad with whombshe's texting with. It was one of her greatest smiles. I stopped crying and smiled.

"Ehem.." I tried to catch her attention and I succeeded.

"Oh, sorry... He was just too funny and convi-" I cut her off and hugged her. "I thank him for causing you to smile like this. Promise me that you won't have failed relationships like what I had before." I sincerely told her.

Reema and Chella joined the hug. It was a dramatic group hug, and when laughed hard after backing off. I won't wonder why we became friends. We're all crazy and wacky.

Kelly contacted Junee, Jenna, Jed and Chammy. She set a schedule so we can skate together. So by friday, we're going to a skating rink again.

Shocks.. We're already waiting for half an hour. We inquired on the guards on duty and hell yeah, we don't have a prof for the subject. We decided to stay in the library and wait for the next subject.

I left my bag on the table and went searching for a fiction books. After picking the book that I chose, I saw him at the other side of the shelf. The removal of the book from its shelf enabled me to see him, eye to eye.

I can't breathe but I try to regain my confidence so I could talk to him. I blinked my eyes and go after him. I want to apologize. I want to tell him how much I regreted leaving him. I still love him so much.

"Jiro, babe, I sorry. Please, listen to me..." "Back off."

"Please. I want you to know that-"

"Shhhhhhh!!" The librarian puts her index finger on her lips. I pulled him out of the library and went to the corridor.

"Jiro, Please, listen to me." I begged.

"Okay, what now?" Now's my chance to tell him everything.

"Okay, first, I so sorry. I left you hanging without any hint of what happened. There was the night when I was walking to my home when a group of guys and a girl blocked my way. The girl warned me to leave you or else. Look babe, he threatened my life! I hope you understand me."

"Why didn't you tell me? It was just a small thing Cara. I'm here to protect you but you chose to leave me. you didn't even warned me at least we can do something about it. But I can see that you don't need me anymore."

"Look, I'm so sorry babe. I love you so much. I don't know how my life would be without you." I was already sobbing, trying to convince him. I can't let him go. I love him so much and I know he still loves me too.

He hugged me, kissed me on the forehead then my lips. "Shhh... Don't cry babe. Smile..."

Finally, I have him back... I backed off and show him my sweetest smile.

"You're the sweetest smile I've ever encountered.