CHAPTER TWENTY ONE

"Have you seen Jiro? His number is out of reach."

"Hey Cara, I'm sorry but I haven't seen him since wednesday. There's also something that I need from him but I can't locate him either." Glenn said.

"Oh, I see. If ever you see him or contact him please tell him to immedately call me. I'm already worried. Thank you Glenn."

"No worries Cara! Roger that."

That ended our conversation when I saw him along with his classmates. According to him, Jiro hasn't come to school since wednesday. I wonder what happened to him. I slowly breaks my heart.

I was walking down to the cafeteria when I saw him sitting at the bench outside the building--with a girl. I don't know who that girl is and it makes my blood boil.

I'm invisibly near them when Jiro kissed that girl, in front of me. Yes, in front of his girlfriend! I couldn't do anything about it. It made me numb for a moment and tears began falling involuntarily.

"Could you stop talking and just say you want to be my girlfriend?!"

Damn! I hope he could see me and know how heartbreaking it is for me. I can't stand seeing them anymore especially when they hugged each other. If he doesn't love me anymore, why not tell me? Why does he have to break me and pulverize my heart. I can't breathe. I feel like I'm gonna collapse anytime.

I hurriedly looked for my friends to tell them about my situation. As they see me, I am crying so hard. With so much anger, I put out my notebook and tear everything into pieces. Even the notes that are highly important.

"What happened Cara? Where's Jiro?" Chammy asked.

"Outside this building, together with his new  girlfriend."

"New girlfriend?! Have you broken up with him already?"

"A big no. Obviously, what he does is playing with my feelings."

"Come on! Let's give him a black tomorrow."

Everyone stops Chammy with what she's about to do. I don't even know where to start. All I want to do is to talk to him and let him tell everything about his feelings for me, that girl he asked to be his girlfriend and so on.