CHAPTER NINETEEN

Wooooh so long before I updated this story... It's kind of crappy but I really try my best to make this more fantastic. Hope you like it. :)

.....

It's been a month since Nate threatened our lives...

After that night with him, I never heard anything from him again. Nor any violent incident involving him. I felt at least a bit relieved if that so... But I realized, I really feel that something's not right.

I tried contacting her mom. They're both unreachable. Something's not right. But I wonder what is that.

It's a hot sunday afternoon and mom's cooking a good mirienda dish. Does she have a visitor?? Hmmm..

"Hey, take a bath. I don't want our visitors think you're stinky." Mom said.

"Oh okay, I also want to go out with Jiro. Okay, I'll take a bath now."

"Oops. No going out. Our visitor today is important."

"Who??..." Aww it sucks. I have no choice but to postpone our date. Well, I could still talk with him over the phone.

I took a bath and just stayed inside our room. I dialled Jiro's number.

"Hi Jiro!"

"Oh, hi Cara. What's up?"

"Oh yeah men what's up. I miss you already!"

"Do you want me to go there?"

"We have a visitor and I don't know who. Huhuhuhu." *fake sobs*

"Aww. It's alright babe. At least you're talking to a hot guy like me."

"Aww. You're so overconfident babe."

"Jiro, I looooooove you!"

Suddenly...

"How corny you!" Psh, my little sister bashes in. "You're so corny. Mom's calling you. She asks you to open the door for the visitors."

"Oh okay. Psh. Alright babe I'll call you again later."

"Okay, bye, love youuuu"

"나도" (me too)

I went out of the room. After few minutes, someone knocks at our door. I immediately opened it and was shocked to see....

Nate with her mom...

"Oh..."

I couldn't do anything but to let them in. What's new??

"Oh hi friend!" She welcomed them and kisses Nate's mom. Whew. What's with them??"

"Come let's eat. I cooked something for you."

"Thanks friend. It looks delicious!" Nate's mom said.

They talked about lots of things. About their business, Nate's life and whatsoever. The worst part is to be teased with him.

"They look perfect, right friend?" Aunt Tina said.

Mom just laughed but replied a bit "yeah". Oh my gosh. Hate it.

"Oh, by the way! I've heard that Cara dreams to have her own successful business. I've gotten something good for you dear!" Aunt Tina said.

"We got a scholarship from one of the best masters school in Asia. All you have to provide is an excellent working evaluation from the company, two years after you applied to them. Of course for you to take an MBA degree, you must have at least two years of working experience. You have to be excellent in your job to get this. Don't waste this opportunity I tell you. Besides you cannot enter that university if you don't have a good connection because all they accept is an outstanding students."

"Oh.. So auntie, are you telling me that I'm not a good student? Is that it?"

Nate seemed disappointed with her mom's words. Although I know that it's not what she means. Mom looked at me and orders me to behave.

"Oh um, it sounds good, well then I would carefully think about it."

"I hope you grab this opportunity. You're almost graduating and you have to apply for a scholarship before entering a job. That's is for them track your ratings."

"Okay. I'll think about this, promise. By the way, where is that school located?"

"In Beijing. The MBA lasts for straight two years."

I was in great schock when she said it's in Beijing. No. Not far from my Jiro. No way!

"Cara, it will be a great opportunity for you. Besides, you dreamt of living outside this country, why not take it? It gives you double benefits."

"Away from Jiro? No."

"What? You're giving up your dream for him?" Aunt Tina said.

"What if yes? Could you do anything about it?" I said.

"No Cara, you'll take it whether you like it or not." Mom said.

"Mom? Why?"

"It's for you Cara, could you please stop acting stupid?"

"No! It depends on my actions anyway."

"Oh well, I guess it's a wrong decision to extend help to you. I should've done this to those who are more needy. I'll still give you chance. Tell me your decision before the end of this week. We'll be going now. Thanks for these food friend. It's really delicious."

Mom and Aunt Tina went out, leaving Nate and I behind.

He'll try convincing me? I won't listen anyway.

"Cara, look. Don't you want to have a good future with Jiro?"

"Well..."