CHAPTER FOURTEEN

I decided to upload this chapter after the Finals week. OMO.. I don't have so much to think aside from the grades. Hahaha. Thanks to God. O:)

PS. Two chapters are not in the right order. Watch out. 너무 감사합니다!!!

:))

♥♥♥♡♡♡♥♥♥♡♡♡♥♥♥♡♡♡♥♥♥♡♡♡♥♥♥♡♡♡♥♥♥

CHAPTER FOURTEEN

My siblings were not eating their dinner yet. Thank goodness mom brought roasted chicken, ceasar salad and my favorite, cream of mushroom soup since Jiro and Nate will eat their dinner here. The maid fixed the dining set and made an orange juice for us. Amber and Allen joined eating.

"Where's Andy? Isn't he home yet?" Mom asked.

"He came home this afternoon but he went out by five. I don't know where he will go. The car's with him." Amber answered.

My brother next to me is Andrei.We call him Andy, Drei.. or however we want to call him.

Wer're in the midst of eating our dinner meals when someone pressed on the doorbell. The maid opened it for us. Surprisingly, it was my elder, Aldrei. We call him Aldy or Drei (different pronunciation: 'Dry' But his whole name is still pronunced as Aldrei). Drei, Aldy oppa and his girlfriend, Fieny (pronounced as Finny) or Fei for short). Good thing they have eaten their meals.

"Oh, uhm, this is Jiro and... Nate." I introduced them.

"Nate..... Hey bro! How are you? Long time no see." Aldrei oppa asked.

"Hey! I thought you're going to be taller than me. It went another way.. Drei's taller than you."

Drei snobbed him and proceeded to his room.

"Hey everyone, this is Fei, my girlfriend."

"Hi everyone. Hi Auntie! It's nice meeting you again and again."

Mom laughed. Again and again? Does it mean they often hang out with each other?

Poor Jiro he seemed out of placed. I asked him to go on the rooftop. Were hurrily finish eating and went there.

"We're going on the rooftop mom!" I said.

Nate was about to speak but the front door snappily closed. He was overwhelmed with the view and continues cherishing it. I stayed at the corner of the right wing and him, aftr cherishing the view, went beside me and started opening some topics about what he feels.

"Hey Cara... Thanks for bringing me here.." Jiro started opening his feelings.

"Where? In our house or here in the rooftop?"

He patted my head and said, "While we're eating tonight, your brothers came and from there, I started feeling out of placed. No, since we're still at the boutique... I was just waiting for you to talk to me. I feel like I want to go home but my ego says I shouldn't leave you. Especially, Nate's with you. I don't have trust in his actions. Even though he already knows that there's something between us, he still wants to pursue you. Grr.. I feel so, devastated."

Without any word, I hugged his back. I hugged him for almost a minute. After I while I started talking.

"I can't just leave you behind, babe. They know each other unlike how you guys do. I want you to be part of my family. I want you to be close with them. Besides, I said that I'll only accept Nate as a friend, not as a lover. He may become part of our family but not because of me. He hurt me once, and I don't want to be hurt by him again. I love you. I always imagine how my life would be in the future... Just remember when you feel alone, keep in touch. I want you to be transparent. I don't want you keeping the pain. It might kill you, I might lose you, and I don't want that to happen."

He faced me and moves his face close to mine. "You.Are.Overreacting.Haha! I just said that I hate the feeling of being out place then you came to the 'losing' point. Oh please, that won't happen. I'll never let it happen."

"Ehem! Ehem!..."

Moment wrecker. Amber followed us in the rooftop.

"Hey Jiro oppa, Our oppa wants to talk to you. He's aksking if you would mind joining them.They are drinking right now."

"Uh, with whom?" I asked.

"With Nate oppa, Drei and Elder. Come on."

"Okay Amber, we'll be going. Thank you." Jiro replied.

Amber went back to our unit. I told him how he should act in front of my brothers.

"Just act normal, act like you're friends. Don't be to shy. Not to scare you but he's really meticulous. He has been friends with Nate too but since he just want to move on with what happened before, he still accepts Nate as his friend. Be nice to him. Don't make any weird actions. Goodluck."

To make him feel better, I kissed him and went back to the unit. Maybe Aldrei will get a bit impatient if we keep on making him wait.

We entered the unit and I sat beside Nate while Jiro sits beside me.

"Hi Jiro, so you're Cara's boyfriend, I suppose?"

"Yeah." We both replied while Nate said "No." Uh-oh, awkward on Nate's part..

"Woah. Would you mind telling me your story? Come on. Game."