CHAPTER TWO

I find it hard to upload the subsequent chapters because of the error in connections. Thoughts come out of my mind spontaneously and better write it on before it loses. -____-

PS: Whole thing is not edited. You may find some wrong spelled words and other errors. Thank you.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Two

Already prepared for bed, I opened my phone and sent my friends some text messages, thanking them for the night and the presence. Chammy called and I answered it in a blink of second.

"Hey Cara! We had a very long day today eh. How do you feel right now?" It was her opening message. I won't wonder if she asks something about the break-up thing. There's no really brek-up happened. It was just me, a stupid me, who left him hanging, without any idea of whys and whats.

"It's a long story Cham, and I think it will be hard for you to understand what really happened." I responded.

"Then start it now. I won't let you sleep tonight without leaving me any single hint of what the heck is really happening to you." Uh, she sounds angry. I can feel the harshness in her voice, which hypnotized me to open everything.

"Alright then, here it goes. I was walking down on a dark, street just near our house when a group of people blocked my way...."

FLASHBACK

A girl at about our age said, "Leave him, or die?" I don't know what she really wants but I can tell she's someone obsessed with Jiro. "You've been very irritating since the day you came to his life-our lives. Oh well, I got a little surprise for you darling." What is she talking about?!

Men with about nineteen to twenty-three hold on to me, the girl stood a meter away from me and began pulling my hair. Her are overflowing with exasperation. I started to feel lightheaded, and she kept on hitting my head. Almost unconscious, the group took off their hands but they continued beating me. "Hohohoho. You don't know how much you deserve it. Enjoy!"

Those were her final words before walking away. Not, I'm left with the group of boys who doesn't stop beating me. Yes, minute before I left unconscious, a man came to save me from these jerks. Finally, I've fallen from my awareness.

I woke up, sleeping on my own bed. I don't know exactly how I reached my home but I know someone had helped me. I looked at the mirror and realized that last night really happened. I don't know what would be mom's freaking reaction.

"Oh, at last you're back. If you're okay then maybe you can explain what happened to you?" Curiousity really sucks.

"I don't know mom. I was already close when group of people blocked my way. They were the ones responsible for whatever happened to me."

"So, what do they want from you?"

"I don't know." I lied. "Maybe they just don't know what to do with their lives."

"Have you remembered how they look like?" Follow up questions.

"Not at all mom, I wasn't able to see their faces."

"Do you know who brought you here?"

"Not at all." I cut off our conversation and entered the bathroom.

Since then, I change my mood whenever I'm with him. He seems so much happy with me, but Jiro, I'm sorry I have to do this.

After the incident, I didn't attend school for a week. I didn't update him as well. Even my bestest friends were not aware of what's going with me.

I'm not sure of the girl's primary objective or what she even want with me. I just kdon't know what I did to her for her to do such things. If there were only authorities roaming around, she may be arrested, they may be arrested because what she had done was really a crime.

BACK TO REALITY

"After I went back from absences, I told you I came from vacation. I lied. I'm so sorry. I don't want you to be involved. I love all of you so much. I won't forgive myself if something happens to you.

Aside from that incident, I still receive multiple threats. I didn't mind those but some threats come true. Then, I became cold to him, which is one of the worst parts."

"Why didn't you tell him. At least he's aware. I'm pretty sure he'll do everything to protect you."

"I don't know Chams" I was sobbing. "I realized I'm so selfish. I didn't conclude what he's going to feel. It hurts me a lot to chose this decision. Right now, I regret everything!" Truly, I'm such a fool leaving the person I love the most, alone ad clueless of what is happening in reality. Damn my selfishness.

"Hey Cara, stop crying. I understand now, but please, can * do something to bring what you have before?"

"How I wish I could. I don't know where to start. I'm so fool. I hate myself."

Yes, I hate myself, a lot.

"Now, Cara, go to sleep. Relax. Everything will be okay. Good night. Just text us if ever you'll need our help. Don't lose hope." Saying a goodnight message abd hoping she had cheered me up.

"Chammy, one more favor. Please don't tell this to anyone. Even to our friends. I promise to open this to them soon."

"Okay Cara, noted. Well, see you on monday"

"Good night Chams." Then I dropped th call and went to sleep. I was a long day for me.

I lit my phone and gazed at my wallpaper, a picture of him.

"I miss you so much.." and kissed him goodnight. Still hoping that one of these days, he'll lend his attention to me.