WEDDING SKIT ACK-

(And yes I have granted y'all art. it's not the best I apologize-)

Macaque stared at Wukong, feeling as if he was walking among clouds. Wukong watched the darker monkey make his way down the aisle, walking among peach rose petals and wisteria petals. Both monkeys each held a small bouquet made up of both flowers. 

Mk and Mei were grinning and giggling while Red Son watched them beside his parents, keeping a respectful demeanor. DBK and PIF both gave their own proud smirks while also side-eyeing Red Son.

Pigsy was more busy handing tissues to Tang who was sobbing than watching the ceremony. Sandy was sighing dramatically, "I love happy endings." Nezha glanced at the big demon with a raised eyebrow. 

Macaque ignored the squeals and whispers as he stood in front of Wukong. The golden monkey took his bouquet, combining it with Macaque's, joining their hands. They each took a ring from the stand's pillow positioned between them, sliding the rings onto each other's fingers.

Macaque then abruptly raised the flowers and threw them as hard as he could. Mei and MK immediately bolted for them, "I GOT-" They crashed into each other before the flowers smacked into their faces. Mei spat out a rose and shrugged, "Still counts." Laughter erupted and DBK nudged his son, smirking, "You're next." 

Red Son flushed, sparking, and Wukong yelled out cheekily, "Make sure to invite Macaque and me!" The newlyweds hooked arms and walked across the carpet, showing off their rings as they headed for the cake. Tang, who was balling his eyes out, was now rushing over to the cake before the couple could even hold the knife.

Pigsy scoffed at his behavior, "Tang, what is wrong with you!" Tang only sighed dreamily at the cake, "Oh, just look at it, Pigsy!" Macaque hip-checked him, "MOVE BITCH THIS IS MY WEDDING!" Tang crashed into an unsuspecting Red Son and the two groaned loudly while Wukong blinked owlishly, "Well damn." 

"Theatre kids be like that, "Mei muttered before backing away slowly, "And the theatre kid has a knife." Macaque stuck his tongue out at Mei before he and Wukong sliced the cake. Tang immediately sprung up, pulling a plate out of nowhere. Pigsy back-handed him, "Behave!" Wukong nervously chuckled and just dumped a slice f cake on Tang's plate. 

MK fanned himself with the flowers he and Mei 'caught' while admiring his boyfriend, "Man, I can't believe we're likely to be next, huh, Red?" Red Son flared up, "I should've never come." Macaque huffed, "If you hadn't shown up you wouldn't be alive and well." Mei swatted a hand at Macaque, "Don't kill our shared waifu ya filthy emo!" 

Sandy happily ate his cake, "Oh, this scenery is so nice." Wukong smiled politely, "Thanks, Sandy." The water demon was right, the indoor space had impressive gold and silver arches, a long red carpet presented under them. Flowing curtains with white sparkles made the room feel like it was midnight and dawn at the same time, and there was a soft glow from the lights above. Wukong sighed, this was more than he could've asked for.

Macaque seethed at Mei, "I am NOT filthy! If anything, I have better hygiene than Wukong." Said monkey whipped around to face his partner with sheer betrayal on his face, "I'm not the one blasting sad music when I'm happy!" MK gasped dramatically, "Macaque you do WHAT?!" 

Wukong held out his hand, eating cake with the other, "An' thas not all! Get this, he eats KitKats by biting them!" Macaque threw his hands up, "IT'S JUST CHOCOLATE! And you're eating cake with your hands!" Wukong shook his head, "That's different. I'm getting married. And that isn't just any chocolate, it's a KITKAT! It has a line for a reason!" Mei and MK now stared at Macaque with a look of pure horror, "Dude what the hell is wrong with you!" 

Macaque glared at MK, "You can't be talking, MK, I've seen your driving skills! 'The line is there for a reason' but I've seen you drive around and into them. I'm surprised you don't have any driving tickets!" Wukong and Mei turned to stare at an oddly embarrassed MK. 

Tang took this as an opportunity to snatch another two slices of cake.

Pigsy just sighed and turned to Red Son, "I should've stayed home today." Red Son nodded with a grimace, "Agreed." DBK and PIF were both too busy laughing and talking to care about whatever was going on. And Sandy was vibing with cake and a dusk/dawn wedding-themed surrounding, admiring the flowers.

Mei finally just crossed her arms, "Whatever. Oh wait, how's the cake I didn't get any." Macaque shrugged, "I don't know, I didn't get any, either." Wukong took this as an opportunity to hold out a chunk of cake to Macaque, who gladly leaned forward and took a bite. Mei snapped as many pictures as possible, saving them in the 'Monkey Wedding' folder. 

MK leaned in and whispered, "Have you been snapping pictures and videos this whole time?" The dragon girl nodded, "Of course." The newlyweds were now playing around with icing, laughing with each other. Mei smiled softly at the two, silently watching with MK.

"I'm glad they're happy, they deserve it, y'know?" MK nodded, "Yeah." 

And then a glob of icing was launched at his face, "FOOD FIGHT!" The night was filled with laughter, screams, and lots of cake frosting.