sunset walk -vance

okay..... i forgot to get actually tbp pictures for the banner but heres some cats i saved from pinterest forever ago 🤷‍♀️

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

you were leant against the wall of the pinball machine, waiting for your boyfriend vance to finish playing. the sun had started to set and you hated being out late.

"vance, i know you're sucked in to your game but seriously it's getting late, aren't you tired?" you whined at him.
vance grunted in annoyance earning a sigh from you.

"well ill just go then, have fun babe" you said before leaning down to kiss vance on his cheek.
you began to walk off but soon were stopped by the sound of someone following behind you.

you turned around to see vance walking behind you.
"i thought you were still playing?" you said confused.
"as if id let you walk home alone when its getting dark" vance chuckled

he wrapped an arm around your shoulders and opened the door of the grab n go with his foot.

by now the sky had turned into a purply pink colour and the clouds were outlined with a pretty orange glow.

you and vance walked down the street, him still keeping his arm around you. the sky was full of crows in groups making a squawking noise as they flew. that was always how you knew you should be home, once the crows go home you should too.

the walk home was quiet but not awkward quiet, it was comforting quiet. you just soaked up the joy of the moment. having your boyfriends arm around you while being able to look at the beautiful sky with him was truly amazing. though, you know vance definitely didn't think the same.

if he had known that you thought all this was "sweet" he would've taken his arm right off you and called you "cringe". typical of him.

...

once you reached your house, vance finally removed his arm from you. he grabbed your face with his rough hands and pulled you into a kiss. you pulled away and gave him a smile.
"thanks for walking me home, vance"
"no problem, ill see you tomorrow right?"
"of course"

vance began to walk off down the street and you watched as his golden hair bounced. (looking goofy vance💀)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

no way!!! i posted twice in one day ?!?! 😱😱 shocking

i hate this but i need oneshots for the other characters soo 😭 if you cant tell, finney and billy are my favourites 🤭