savior -billy

heyy this is a request, he/they pronouns will be used! also this includes homophobic/transphobic bullying so if that makes you uncomfortable please skip this ! alsoo this is in 3rd person bc certain pronouns were requested and in 2nd person the word "you" is used rather than pronouns :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd person pov!:

all y/n had wanted to do was walk to school but no. something so simple was nearly impossible with moose and his minions around. they had walked up to y/n on the street just to punch him and call them names.

every punch the boys threw was like being smashed in the face by a ton of rocks. moose shouted out a string of slurs and insults while his friends laughed and kicked y/n's legs.

the whole situation felt like it had lasted hours before billy showed up. he threw his bike down on to the pavement and ran at moose.
"leave him alone!" billy demanded through gritted teeth.
"or what, paper boy?" moose laughed

billy threw a punch at him and stared angrily. of course, moose was quick to bite back and flipped billy on to the rough pavement floor beside y/n.
"not so tough now huh showalter?" moose mocked.

feeling content with the damage he'd caused, moose walked off down the street with his friends   who were all laughing hysterically.

billy groaned before sitting up and looking down at y/n who was still laying on the floor in pain. they looked up at billy with teary eyes.
"shit. y/n im so sorry i couldn't help you, let's go back to mine and get you cleaned up yeah?"
y/n only nodded their head before carefully standing up and trying not to hurt himself any further.

billy picked up his bike to wheel it beside him and the two began walking slowly as both had injured backs from being thrown down.

...

billy opened the door to his house and gestured y/n to come in. they were greeted by a happy golden retriever as they walked through the doorway.
"aw he's so cute, whats his name?" y/n asked as he stroked the dogs golden fur.
"rover" billy replied from behind him as he locked the door.
"come on, ive got a first aid kit it the kitchen"

y/n followed billy to the kitchen and sat on a chair as they watched billy pull out a basket of medical stuff. billy walked over to y/n, basket in hand and sat on the chair in front of them.

billy pulled a bottle of cleanser and some cotton balls from the basket before setting it down on the table beside them. he then poured some cleaner on to a cotton ball and put the bottle of cleaner beside the basket.

"this might sting a little" billy warned before lightly dabbing the cotton ball on y/n's cheek to clean a wound just under his eye. he hissed inwards as the sting of the anti septic came into contact with his fresh wound.

billy repeated the dabbing until all of the wounds were cleaned and sterile.
"there, all done" billy smiled at y/n, who had a light blush on their cheeks.
"thanks billy" y/n smiled at him.

"so what was all that with moose back there?" billy asked, feeling concerned.
"just the usual. being a transphobic prick" y/n sighed.
billys eyes softened and he placed a comforting hand on y/n's sore cheek.
"moose is an idiot. you're perfect, y/n, don't let anyone tell you otherwise" billy smiled at him before leaning in towards y/n to kiss him.

the kiss was short but comforting and made the whole situation seem less terrible than it was.

"thanks, billy"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

eee another requesttt i hope i did it right 😭 thank you to the person that requested! and no we're not gonna talk about the fact i used the penguin again 💕💕