dogs -billy

requested 🤙 ALSO IM NOT DISCONTINUING FOR THE SAKE OF ONE OF YOUR HEADS (*cough cough*)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"bagel!" you yelled after your dog as it ran off over the grass of the park.
you sighed in defeat and just dragged yourself along after it.

your dog seemed to have found a friend, a happy golden retriever. stood with the retriever was a boy. a boy that looked about your age. he had golden brown hair and was wearing a grey jacket.

you approached him while breathing heavily from exhaustion.

"hey, is this yours?" the boy asked you while motioning to your dog.
"yeah, he likes to run off haha" you laughed slightly.
the boy gave you a smile.

"whats this guys name then?"
"rover" the boy replied, now looking you in the eyes. you noticed how pretty his eyes were almost immediately.

"and you, whats your name?"
"billy" he smiled
you returned a smile before replying
"im y/n"
"thats a lovely name"

you let out a little laugh.
"well i think i better be getting home" billy sighed as he grabbed rovers lead. "you're really pretty by the way, will i be seeing you again?"

you froze up and felt a warm blush fill your cheeks.
"thank you.. and yes! i come here a lot.."

billy gave you a soft smile and nodded as he began to pull rover away with him.
"well, see you later y/n"

then you went home and started kicking snd screaming bc billy is adorbs the end🥰

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THIS IS SHORT IM SO SORRY BUT IM RLY TIRED 😥 and my friend is disrespecting my crush how awful