owie😜 -finney

requested! he/they pronouns and 3rd person

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

getting beaten up was nothing new to finney blake. he seemed never to be able to catch a break, for some reason people in his grade thoroughly enjoyed hurting him and watching him suffer. he never quite knew why, he just assumed it was because he is too nice and wont stand up for himself.

he had just learnt to accept it and it didn't bother him much anymore. what did bother him however, was the fact that the bullies would sometimes pick on his beloved y/n. it broke his heart every time they would try save him but also end up getting beaten.

...

finney and y/n sat tiredly on the floor of the school bathroom as the 2 drowned in pain. the bullies, as always, had been nothing less than brutal. finney had endured multiple punches to the face and y/n had been kicked in his side.

both teens leant against the wall and stared up at the mucky celling.
"well this sucks huh?" y/n said in attempt to lighten the mood.
finney let out a small chuckle and nodded his head.
"true, but at least i have you"

finney slowly moved his hand and interlocked it with y/n's. his hand was warm and comforting.
as were his lips as they gently kissed y/n on his cheek.

y/n soon moved their head to rest on finneys shoulder as they rubbed small circles on to the back of his hand.

finney softly and contently smiled. sure, he may be injured but at least he has y/n.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

tbis is so short im sorry omd😭 im also working on another request im a busy person today 🤞