𝖆𝖘 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖜𝖎𝖘𝖍

이루리 이루리 La
이루리 이루리 La
모두 이뤄질 거야
나를 느껴봐 우린 원해 원해 Luv ya
어둔 속에서 빛을 찾을 거야
이루리 이루리 La

다시는 오지 않아
다른 세계로 너를 던져
더는 망설이지 Never
너의 맘을 내게 보여줘
나를 믿어 하늘 위로 날아올라

As You Wish ~
WJSN (Cosmic Girls)

Us girls all moved so we were sat where the boys previously were as we not had a heart rate monitor on

"Let do this!" I cheered before we all heard 'Timber' start up in the garden.

We waited before Liam was the first boy up, walking out as a lumberjack. I shook my head as Liam made hid way around the group. When he got to Faye I was just laughing even more as Faye's face was of pure horror. Liam had basically become every girls' ick in here.

As much as I wanted him away from me, he was giving me pay back when Liam got to me. I was in his bloody arms as he started something don't know what it was. I think I blacked out for a second.

"I was like. 'Oh my God, I tuned into porn! Yay!" Faye said as my face was beet red.

"I was like that when he got to you he is like our icks ." I told Faye with a laugh.

The music changed to 'Leave The Door Open' and I laughed as Tyler walked out as a basket ball player.

When he got to me, I couldn't stop laughing as he basically had his dick in my face, like with Chloe. Before I held onto his bottle water, before I passed it to Tyler when he danced with Kaz. Before he poured it on Kaz as the girl was squealing about it all, she loved it all. We all died!

Next up was the music changed to 'Horny'. Who the fuck was this?

Next up was a Viking, and they stripped off to show a Sexy Viking underneath. It was Jake, no one knew who it was before hand though. Before he threw a load of water onto us girls with a smile. As all of us with laughter. Jake leaning onto me as he did a few body rolls. He mostly focused on Liberty but it was hilarious. Priya having to resuscitate Liberty at the end of it.

The music change was to 'Destination Unknown'.

Then there was Sexy pilot Aaron. When he got to my he did the same thing as he did with the other girls, but he was so confident. When he stripped off his pants to Mary he was barely wearing anything. WHAT THE FUCKITY FUCK?!