𝖕𝖔𝖘𝖎𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖘

Switching them positions for you
Cooking in the kitchen and I'm in the bedroom
I'm in the Olympics way I'm jumping through hoops (Jumping, jumping)
Know my love infinite nothing I wouldn't do
That I won't do, switching for you (Ooh whoa)
Cooking in the kitchen and I'm in the bedroom
I'm in the Olympics way I'm jumping through hoops
Know my love infinite nothing I wouldn't do (I wouldn't do)
That I won't do, switching for you

Positions ~
Ariana Grande

AN: Please answer me this. What should be told to Jules by Fara, Ian and Viv? And I need them to be some of the worst stuff that he could say or do! 

 What should be told to Jules by Fara, Ian and Viv? And I need them to be some of the worst stuff that he could say or do! 

I was having my glass of water as I sat in the kitchen as I was relaxing. And I walked out to sit between Chloe and Liam as I passed Chloe a new drink.

I heard a text come in. "Is that me?" I asked myself.

"I've got a text!" I screamed at the islanders, as there were come in the other corner of the villa.

I read the text from my phone as I cackled loud as hell as I saw what was happening.

"Are you ready!" I asked them all as I couldn't stop the laughter.

"Liam and Juliette, As the winners of today's challenge, you get to spend the night in the hideaway" I read out laughing more as I read this to the group, and there was cheers from the group.

"#LetsGetItOn #TurnUpTheHeat" I finished off reading the texts as I cheered with the group, the cheers mostly covering up my reading the hashtags.

"Let's get it on!" I cheered with Kaz as she danced a bit with me.

As I turned around to hug Chloe I laughed seeing Liam do a mini dance.

"Oh my God!" Chloe told me cheering as she said this.

"Oh my God!" I said gasping back at Chloe.

Lucinda ran up to me. "Bloody hell!"

"I'm excited to be able to have one on one time with him. Like there's no one around, don't have to deal with the boys or anyone interrupting us just having time together." I told the Beach Hut with a smile.

Lucinda and Chloe grabbed a hand each as they cheered and screamed so loudly.

"Okay, I'm gonna be deaf in a moment." I told the two girls with a smile and a laugh.

I then was pulled away from the group and out of the kitchen towards the bedroom. And I was dragged away with Liberty right behind me holding my shoulders.

"Whooooo!" Lib told me with a smile on her face, the other girls trailing behind us.

"How exciting!" Faye screamed as she saw me.