𝖎'𝖒 𝖜𝖎𝖙𝖍 𝖞𝖔𝖚

It's a damn cold night
Trying to figure out this life
Won't you take me by the hand?
Take me somewhere new
I don't know who you are
But I... I'm with you
I'm with you

I'm looking for a place
I'm searching for a face
Is anybody here I know
'Cause nothing's going right
And everything's a mess
And no one likes to be alone

I'm With You ~
Avril Lavinge 

I was with Viv on the first media day back after the New Years, and it was time for 'What Do You Know' and there was no way in hell that Viv was winning this I would have a fit before she would win against me. 

And we were both wearing each others hoodies so this would be fun, as I wore Viv's 11 hoodie and she had stolen my 10 hoodie. Well I stole her's first really. I stole all of her shit. 

We took out seats next to each other with a smile as we knew the camera was going. 

"Hiya." Me and Viv spoke in unison with a smile, before we broke out into our laughter, I wasn't expecting this. 

"Ahhhhhhh!" I told Viv with a smile as I shook my head. 

"Why do we always do this?" Viv just turned and asked me as I shrugged. 

"I don't know, I think we just know each other so well." I told her with a nod and we turned back to the camera. 

"Let's do this again!" I cheered as we both got ready to say this again. 

"Hi!" Viv told the camera. 

"I'm Juliette Wright." I told the camera moving a piece of my hair over my shoulder. 

"And I'm Viv Miedema." Viv told the camera with a small smile, and she messed with her fingers as her hair was in her iconic bun. 

"And this is what do you know." Me and Viv told the camera in unison as this was the only thing planned to do in unison. 

"What does the winner get?" I asked the producer as he was sat there watching me and Viv already with utter disappointment on his face. 

"Nothing." Viv told me as I pulled a face. 

"What?!" I asked Viv as I shook my head. "Nothing?" 

"Well we can play for something, like who drives us home tonight?" Viv told me as I laughed. 

"Right I cannot lose tonight, let's stay away from driving!" I told the camera in full seriousness. "No one needs to see me driving or have me on the roads." 

"Rock paper scissors!" I heard Viv suddenly say and I just naturally went with Paper. But Viv went with Scissors so I was already out of this. 

"Ha ha." Viv literally just said to me as I bit my lip with a smile as I tried not to laugh at her. 

"Okay so the first round is gonna be, 'Every Play that was featured during the 2020/21 season.'." Our producer of this told us and we nodded. 

"Lia Waelti." I told the camera with a smile, I'm just gonna randomly go through the squad for us. 

"Juliette Wright." Viv just told me as she smiled at me. 

"Vivianna Margaretha Marina Astrid Miedema." I turned and told Viv with a wink as she groaned at the use of her full name. 

"Beth Mead." Viv told the camera as she held up a hand trying to stop her laughter. 

"Danielle Van De Donk." I told my girl with a shrug. 

"Jill Roord." Was the next name Viv gave out and I was happy I could name a lot of people. 

"Leah Williamson." I told the camera with a wink as Leah was not far from us doing something with Jordan.