𝖈𝖔𝖗𝖆𝖑𝖎𝖓𝖊

Ma dimmi le tue verità
Coraline, Coraline, dimmi le tue verità
Coraline Coraline

Coraline bella come il sole
Guerriera dal cuore zelante
Capelli come rose rosse
Preziosi quei fili di rame amore portali da me
Se senti campane cantare
Vedrai Coraline che piange
Che prende il dolore degli altri
E poi lo porta dentro lei

Coraline ~
MANESKIN

I was sat on the day bed as I was just relaxing, I didn't really wanna chat, but I didn't think that Lucinda and Chloe really did either to be honest

I saw as Faye and Rachel walked up to us on the day bed. 

"Chloe do you want to just go and air this? Cos I'm not here for this shit. Like....." Faye spoke up as she stood at the head of the bed, past me and Lucinda, so Chloe faced her properly. 

"Yeah. Let's go." Chloe told her. "Sorry girlies." She said as she turned to me and Lucinda as we nodded, but shaking our heads. 

"It's okay, go on." I told her. 

"Sorry." Faye just turned to tell me and Lucinda with a nod, as she took away our friend. 

"Go on." I told Chloe getting her off of the bed, as she walked past me and Lucinda to go off somewhere with Faye. 

Then it was just me, Lucinda and Rachel. I wasn't gonna chat with Rachel, I just had no trust to her, she would probably go and tell some shit to those girls. 

~~

I ended up being pulled by Liam, as I was sat in the kitchen with him, myself on the kitchen counter. And Liam in front of me on the stool. And my heels were on the stool on the right of Liam. 

I had just my glass of water, as I didn't drink much unless it called for it, like a win, or just some other things. 

"Erm, me and Faye we get o.........n but she's not........... Do you know what I mean?" With the slight gap with Liam's sentences I knew what he meant and I just nodded at him. 

"Right? I don't want to sound harsh, saying that, because she will be perfect for someone. But she's not perfect for me. You know?" Liam slowly told me as I waited there for a few seconds. 

But I started giggling at this as I leaned forward. I told him "Sorry. I don't now why I'm laughing." 

"I just wanted to make that clear to you." Liam told me as I placed my hand back on the counter top as I calmed down my breathing a bit, so it was just steady breaths. 

"I do fancy you." He was just bold and out there with his words. 

"And like I only met you yesterday on out date. You know I think I explained myself. I haven't had that with her and I won't ever have that with her. The boys have said to me 'Liam it's plain as day'." As Liam spoke I just sat there. I didn't know what to say.