𝖕𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖕𝖔𝖓𝖌

I love you ma beauty
검은 머리 뿌리
푸른 초원 우리 으리으리 마무리
우리 함께 발을 맞춰 Feel like harmony
조화롭게 어우러져 Like 과카몰리

어디든 단둘이야
어딜 여길 깐따삐야
Make it make it make it up
부비 booty shake it up
무야호 신난다는 거지

Ping Pong ~
HyunA and Dawn

This is all of Juliette's moments in her fifth week in the Villa, and it is even more of her angry moments and her crack heady moments

"What if I sleep in the drawer." Liam asked me as I was in my bed.

"Anywhere but my bed." I told him shaking my head.

"I'll sleep in the drawer under the bed." Liam added and I just shook my head.

"I reckon i could fit in that drawer and you could shut it and no one would notice." Abi told us and I just laughed.

"Probably!" I told Abi laughing.

"No one would know I'm here!" Abi told us as she sat up from cuddling Kaz.

"You probably could." I told Abi shrugging as she got up.

"Oh, my God, shall I try?" Abi asked us as she got up, moving around my my drawers.

"She perfectly fits!" I told the group shaking my head as Amy pushing the drawer closed.

"Oi, if we play hide and seek, i'm winning!" Abi told us all with laughs.

~~

I mean I walked into the bedroom I was falling asleep as I walked, it had been a long day before I fell over the first thing at the end of the beds. And I squealed as I rolled over before just lying there waiting. And I was led there for about five minutes in lovely silence while I fell asleep.

~~

"Kaz, bring the balls!" I heard Hugo shout as I was sunbathing with some of the girls.

"Huh?" We all just heard Kaz ask.

"Bring the balls!" Hugo called back to the girl as I sat up what the fuck are we doing today?

"I'm gonna bring the balls!" Kaz shouted at Hugo as she started throwing the balls about a bit.

"Hugo, I'm excited!" Mary told everyone as we waited for Hugo to start whatever the fuck this was.

"Are you giving out detentions?" I asked Hugo as I sat at the back of the group with Faye.

"I'm excited Mr Hammond! I'm excited Mr Hammond!" Tyler started jumping about as he spoke and I couldn't hold my laughter in looking at him.

"Right, class, so, in today's PE lesson, what we're gonna be looking at is reaction times." Hugo started to tell us. I better win this otherwise it's rigged.

"So whether you're reacting to a text, or whether you're reacting to pull a girl for a chat before your best mate, it's really important for us in here to smash it, okay?" Hugo asked us as we all cheered.

"So can I have two volunteers?!" Hugo asked us all.

Jake just bloody walked in and shouted "Me!"

"Jakey and Kaz!" Hugo picked as me and Faye shook our heads with a laugh.