𝖌𝖔𝖔𝖉 4 𝖚

Well good for you, I guess you're getting everything you want
You bought a new car and your career's really taking off
It's like we never even happened, baby
What the fuck is up with that?

And good for you, it's like you never even met me
Remember when you swore to God I was the only
Person who ever got you
Well, screw that and screw you
You will never have to hurt the way you know that I do

good 4 u ~
Olivia Rodrigo

Mary read out the next text as we sat there waiting to see what it was

Mary read out the next text as we sat there waiting to see what it was. "Mary and Sam, Clarisse and Tyler, Amy and Hugo..... Please stand in front of the fire pit."

They were the bottom couples, and we waited as they walked away from us to stand in front of us all.

Sam, in front of the fire pit, got the next text before he read it out to all of us while we waited. "Mary and Sam, Clarisse and Tyler, Amy and Hugo You received the fewest votes from the public and are now vulnerable."

As Tyler stood in front of all of us he read out the next text that he was sent. "Two boys and two girls will be going home tonight. And who goes and who stays will be decided by your fellow Islanders."

Shit so it wasn't even full couples going home. And again! I didn't wanna have to pick.

Toby got a text as he was sat with us all waiting. "Boys you must now decided which girl to save."

And then Faye got the next text we waited for but we all knew what it would be. "Girls you must now decided which boy to save."

Seriously again?!

~~

Us girls were gathers to save one of the boys Hugo or Tyler or Sam.

"Okay, who shall we start with?" Faye asked us as we all were together in one group.

"From the day he walked into this villa, I genuinely was, like, at my happiest." Kaz told us as we mentioned Tyler.

"He's had a lot of opportunities in here." I spoke up muttering about Hugo now.

"yeah." Faye told me.

"Yeah." Liberty nodded about it all.

"But you can count he's got your back." Chloe spoke up about Hugo continuing. "Like, it's so hard not to keep giving him chances."

"He always seemed to be the ones to call it off as well, like AJ, Georgia so many of them." I added about Hugo, for him to leave.

"I don't think he's been given a proper chance like Tyler and Hugo have been." I added as we moved to Sam.

"No." Faye agreed with me as she nodded.

"But.... there's.... we have to think about you in this." I whispered to Kaz.