𝖒𝖎𝖑𝖑𝖎𝖔𝖓 𝖜𝖆𝖞𝖘

Sunday morning, I woke up with no one beside me
Reaching out for you like you were still there
Gave excuses like 'no labels', I'm not ready
Now I'm drowning in a sea of regret, yeah

I'm not gonna say goodbye
'Cause I'm gonna change your mind
Let me love you, let me love you all day
I got a milly, got a million ways
I'm not gonna give you up
I got you, I swear to God
Let me love you, let me love you all day
I got a milly, got a milly, got a million ways

Million Ways ~
HRVY

IMPORTANT AN: Right please answer these questions.

Question 1: When should Jules have Viv, Fara and Ian surprise her for a day out with a whole load of truths?

* After the Island Vibes Club

* After Hearts Racing Challenge (And i move the challenge so it is earlier before Brett comes in and Matt takes part instead, so before the final recoupling)

* Other, please request here.

Question 2: What should be the reason for her getting the visit?

* A treat for getting votes as the most popular girl in the previous voting, getting a record number of votes to save her.

* Winning a challenge (What challenge if so)

* Other, if so what reason

I ended up moving to the swings as I got pulled by Teddy

"Do you go out much? A lot?" I was asked by Teddy as I was sat with him as he was making his way though us girls.

"A bit. But I still like having a night in at home. I love having a night in with like a takeaway and a movie with family or friends." I told the boy who was sat opposite to me.

"Why do you like a party?" I asked the boy as I raised an eyebrow at him, which you could barely tell due to my sunglasses.

"I do like a party but as you said I love spending time with my family." Teddy  added to the conversation as I nodded.

"That must be really nice." I told him. "How close are you with them?"

"I'm really close with my two brothers, like we are a close as anything." Teddy told me as I nodded.

~~

I then noticed something on Teddy's chest, I can't lie I was checking him out. "You have a little something here." I did a mirror of where the sunscreen was on his chest.

"Here?" Teddy asked me just to do the motion on the wrong side of his chest.

"No the other but you can just get Faye, Rachel, Kaz or Sharon or one of the boys to rub it in later don't worry." I told the boy making us both just burst out with laughter.