𝖐𝖎𝖘𝖘 𝖒𝖊 𝖑𝖎𝖐𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖜𝖔𝖗𝖑𝖉 𝖎𝖘 𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖎𝖓𝖌

Do you promise it's forever?
Will you meet me up in heaven?
Do you promise it's forever?
Will you meet me up in heaven?
Up in heaven, yeah

Kiss me just like the world is ending
Give me one last perfect memory
I don't want to say goodbye
Let's meet up after we die
So kiss me just like the world is ending

Kiss Me Like The World Is Ending ~
Avril Lavinge

22nd September 2021

JULIETTE'S POV:

I was in practice again for Arsenal, as we were taking a bit of time off from the International Break, and we were back just playing for the WSL.

Things were definitely a bit weird right now with me and Viv, spending so much time with her, not just both of us being single, but both of us somehow getting closer. And I couldn't lie, I was falling for her, I have never felt like I do for Viv for anyone else.

I mean she was perfect in every way, she understands me, she calms me, yet she knows when I need to be a bitch, and she also is one of the only people who I have instantly known that I wanted to at least be her friend.

I know that I'm not out to anyone apart from Viv, Daan, Lucy, Chloe, my dad and Fara. But I had no clue what the fuck to do in this situation, like do i just hide my feelings and hope they will fuck off and not grow like they have been? Or do I tell her and potentially fuck up my friendship with her?

I had no clue who the fuck to talk to. And who would be there to listen.

VIVIANNE'S POV

It was yet another day of practice with Arsenal after a pause on International break, and we were back playing for the WSL.

And I was back to being my favourite person's driver as she hated driving, she has had this personal fear of driving after an accident she was involved in just after her test when she was 17, it didn't hurt her physically but it did make her get scared driving anywhere she didn't know.

And I know she knows where we're going but I do like just being able to drive for her and take care of her and so she knows she is safe.

Things weren't just weird for me and Jule, it was just awkward, ever since we had been spending so long together, and then Liam, who was not really even an ex by terms, but we will call him that, went and literally said in the reunion that I got Jule to break up with him cos I'm in love with her.

Yeah I'm in love with Jule, who wouldn't be.

I mean she is literally the textbook definition of perfect, like she is the direct opposite of me at times, yet we fit together so perfectly. And not in that way Dirty minds.

And she is the person who even if I don't celebrate a goal I will make sure that she knows inside I'm celebrating. And she is the only person in my life who I wanted to spend so much time with and as a friend or not I didn't know then, but now?

I know that she isn't out to people and that I'm open about my sexuality. But I didn't want to pressure her in any way with anything that could happen, like what the fuck do I do?

Do i just hide my feelings and hope they will fuck off and not grow like they have been? Or do I tell her and potentially fuck up my friendship with her?

I needed to talk to Daan about this, but she wasn't freaking at Arsenal! She needs to get her arse back into this country.

But I could talk to one person, as I know that Jule has alluded to her sexuality to her.