CHAPTER 2 : CRAZY SIBLINGS

VEGAS POV

I was so sleepy but my crazy cousin came in my house which made me wide awake . Before this my house was so peaceful only the little demon could make some noise and was barrier for me and my wifey but now another one is added and that Arm i have gut feeling that he has crush on my Pete . The way he looks and acts with my wifey i just feel  a bit annoying i just can't see my wife being so close and blushing over other's , i want to go right now and murder him .

" Hey , don't make noise this is my house and you must follow the rules here" I wanted to make sure that my crazy cousin does leave my house as soon as possible  being mad from  me . i tried my best ways to make him leave soon. 

" Phi , i am ......... ba............ck. WTF " Macau exclaimed with shock . i know my little brother how you feel . 

" Hi  Phi Vegas i , ohh so Khun Noo is also here no wonder i thought  about car outside seemed familiar " Chay said . 

" aww Chay come have a sit , i will bring food for you guys " Pete said giving Venice to Vegas and went to kitchen . Pete was happy seeing all his friends in his house but afraid that Vegas won't like it . 

Venice started to cry as if i was beating him . " hey you little Demon why are you even crying for huh " . When i spoke that suddenly i saw Pete who brought food in his hand and listened to what have is just said . Fu*k,  i am doomed . And Of course my Cousin needed to add oil in fire , which made me loose my temper . 

" Vegas can you stop talking bad words infront of my baby he may learn those too ". Pete said with a bit disappointed  look at me . 

" Hey , you idiot this is how you treat my precious Pete . He has lost so much weights taking care of you and you don't even feed him well . " Vegas was offended hearing Thakhun . 

" Can , we please stop to fight and eat please " Chay asked all and Pete also said the same thankfully for some time all were silent .

When Pete was having his fav food curry and rice I saw the bodyguard named Arm was looking at my Pete as if he was goona eat him instead of the food 

" Chay is Macau naughty at school " Pete asked looking at Macau to pull his leg . 

" Well he doesn't but recently he has become quite popular for his extra activities . Many girls are even fan of him " Hearing that i just wanted to giggle . Pete looked proud and very happy .

i asked Chay for favor to take my crazy cousin with him . So that i can have my house peacefully .

" it's funny Pete how we didn't know you like curry and rice.  "   Pol was literally asking Pete how come they didn't got to know first . 

" Ohh  please don't be so much sad Pol , all we did was training and working as bodyguard . How do you expect him to say when he was the head bodyguard . But we did never asked about his other's stuff " Arm answered looking and Khun Noo who was again fighting with Vegas 

" Back time were also good all of we " Pete said smiling 

" Then come back Pete we really do miss you specially Khun Noo , he didn't eat properly after you came here . He became less playful but still more crazy . Pol said which he had kept deep his heart not planning to say but he spoke about it .

" Aiiii ,  what we are talking as if Pete is settled in another country . he just is 30 minutes far from where we live " Arm makes it less awkward for Pete to answer .

 I saw Pete giggling with his old friend while my crazy cousin was being very unreasonable .

" My poor Pete  , i will take him home back one day " Thakhun was very furious at the situation that he can't have his fav bodyguard anymore 

" what do you mean he is not your property , he will do what he wants " i was  continuing to fight back . 

 Suddenly Venice started to giggle started to talk with his baby  words which only he can understand . 

" Looks like Venice wants to also argue like you guys  " Pol claimed with soft laugh 

" no , my baby is very good boy right my baby " Pete said and took Venice who was with Macau the way he looked at baby i melted 

THE WAY PETE LOOKED AT VENICE :

 Aww my wife i can't handle his cuteness he seemed so cute like baby i wanted to kiss those glossy pink lips

 Aww my wife i can't handle his cuteness he seemed so cute like baby i wanted to kiss those glossy pink lips . 

" Khun Noo , i want to go home let's go together " Chay insisted which led Thakhun to go along with him at main family but he gave Venice lot's of new toys and Venice was so happy that he didn't pay much attention to Pete . i mean of course he was but was very busy with playing with his dolls

" Vegas are you mad  .... i am sorry " Pete said with concerned look . 

"  You made me like i was not there at all wifey i am a bit feeling down . " i wanted  to see is reaction . But he suddenly kissed me softly . i was suprised 

" aww i can't see this again " said Macau and took Venice with him along with the dolls in his room 

I rubbed his soft lips licked his upper lip  and  inserted my tongue in his mouth and sucked it , we were kissing so deep but  suddenly Nop came and interrupted us with a new young girl . 

NEW GIRL IS SHE THE SPY OR WHO ?? 

IS SHE RELATED TO VEGAS'S ACE CARD ??

HOPE YOU ENJOYED A LOT THE NEXT PART WILL BE UPDATED SOON WITH EXCITING TWIST AND MAY BE SOME HOT SCENES TOO 

VEGASPETE POWER COUPLE ::