Extra -2 🔞🖤💙

Author POV

Vegas kept making efforts to let pete know his love . While Pete was troubled about what Tay said to him . So Pete would always rudely cut off Vegas whenever he tries to take him for date .

[THE TALK ]

" Pete you know what I feel for Vegas . And I even know that somehow Vegas feels for me. He is just doing all this bullsh!ts due to his guilt . Before no one was there to understand him , so he felt you were the one and only person. But now he got everything he wanted a peaceful life , macau , dignity , success after his hardwork . Even soon he will get his first love that is me . Before we met on wrong timing if it wasn't the situation I would be now jumping on his d!ck ." Tay's confrontation made pete mad .

" well Tay you are indeed beauty but got no brains . No wonder Khun Time cheated so many times on you . I am not the one chasing instead I am being chased like a dog by my lover Vegas . So stupid of you to think that way . " And he went to Thakhun . Tay was stunned to speak .

On other hand Vegas use to spend all time with Pete . Nop was given order to train new comers . And Porsche is trying hard to adjust new environment of work . Kim is helping porsche indirectly because of Chay . So his full focus was on Pete .

" what is it vegas ?" Pete screamed at vegas

" you only gave me 19 kiss ." Vegas pouted . 

" No more kisses you have to give me work I can train bodyguards . And also pay me money ." Pete thought he now don't had to kiss vegas

" no I deny . You can't work . " And Vegas grabbed pete and  let him sit on his lap .

Venice was big and started going primary level school .Pete was about to shout when Venice came running .

" dada mommy , I have family project . I have idea . We will click pictures and make a beautiful board . help me na ." He acted cute . Suddenly Vegas's monster was up .

" uhhh " Pete screamed .

" what happened mommy ." Venice innocently asked ,

" nothing baby . Go with nanny and wash hands . " Venice went away.

" Vegas you horny brat ." Vegas was rubbing it on pete's ass not letting go .

" YOU .... CRAZY ." Venice came back with camera

" mommy why are you shouting at  dad do you not love him anymore. "Vegas got idea .

" look venice mommy doesn't even say he loves dad."Vegas acted like crying .

" venice why are you with camera ." Pete asked being confused

" ohh that you were looking so good in this pose . Couple being lovely . So I wanted to click pictures . " Pete was blushing

" who.. who taught you these things ." Pete knew it was because he spend most of time with khun noo watching dramas .  Pete can feel Vegas's monster bulging more and more .

" pete please don't stand up ." Vegas murmured with his lustful voice on Pete's ear .

" I am not crazy I know ." Pete replied .

" Baby venice isn't tomorrow weekend holiday . So you can go rest today do homework tomorrow . " Pete suddenly remembered that macau said him , he would take venice to chay's house for a night today .

" baby get ready with nanny, uncle macau and you are going to uncle chay's house for night . I forgot to tell you . And you can even get more pictures there . " Venice went away with camera  . Pete felt like kissing Vegas and they were kissing deeply . Vegas moved his hands downward grabbing pete's peach . Slowly inserted his one finger on hole following other.