CHAPTER 2 : JEALOUSY IS DEFINATION OF LOVE

PETE POV 

I got my boyfriend's call and went outside . I heard the old personal assistance of Vegas saying congratulation . But i didn't care much and went to meet my boyfriend . When i was leaving the other dancers looked at me very suspiciously as if i had committed a crime . I saw a news about Vegas running away holding hand and the hand was obviously mine . 

" F*ck my life thank to god that i was not pictured it is good though . " I went to meet my bf Arm in garden , he was looking so handsome . I went  towards him and kissed him at his cheeks and saw Porsche and Mile too . What the f*ck why Mile i thought . 

" You left me there alone and went with Vegas where is he by the way " Porsche said which made Arm  to look at me angrily .

" No , i only went there  for professional work dude "

" Fine where is Vegas then ?"

" who cares ?" I answered being annoyed as Porsche continued mentioning him even after he knows how irritated it is to me .

" Let's have couple date ." Mile spoke after a long silence . 

" Let's do it why not double date ." Arm added with his wide smile and brought a  red rose to me . 

" Ohh romantic " Porsche laughed at looked at Mile . But Mile kissed him infront of us which made the situation a bit awkward for me and Arm . I finally made my decision to  be true to myself and only love Arm and marry him .

At Coffee shop 

" Let's take picture first " Porsche looked extremely excited . Even Arm insisted and acted like baby . Suddenly someone came and sat with us . Of course the person was Vegas .

" What the f*ck are you doing here " I was so scared he came like ghost .

" I wanted to drink coffee " He said with small voice . It was obviously a lie . He may have came to either ruin my relationship with my bf or  for Porsche .   

"  what is your name ?" He suddenly questioned Arm and he was sitting next to me and asked me to move and sat between me and Arm . 

" Just get your  coffee and go we are on date " Finally someone said Mile , you are so good at listening to my heart's voice 

" What date,  here are singles isn't it Pete " He said which made me more annoyed

" No , he is my finance and my name is Arm " This sentence made me smile happily . 

" Really , is it true ? When are you planning to get married ." Why the hell is this guy interested in our life 

" Why Vegas need invitation card ?" Porsche added 

" No , I was just curious . "  Then  a small cute boy came and gave be a red and black rose which was my favorite . 

" Ohh cute baby who gave it " I said and took the rose 

" It may be for Vegas from fan " Porsche added so i immediately gave that to him . But he refused and gave it to me . I gave it to Porsche .

" I want to go bathroom " I was confused why the hell is he here . I was really scared what will happen because everything is going well despite with presence of Vegas 

" Why didn't you accept the rose ?" Vegas said standing at door while I was washing my hand .

" I gave it to your crush may be it will be the last for  you to give him as a lover  ." He didn't get angry . I think he has hit his head in rock so he is acting like this . 

" I have found my special one already whom i loved for years and it is not Porsche ." He said with his glow in his eye .

"Good to hear . Don't be close to me . Just go with that person ." I said when he was blocking me .