Chapter 8 :VEGAS

Pete POV

I woke up in hospital ,Vegas was packing things . He had arranged everything in home for medical purpose . I was advised to not work much and take bed rest for weeks my condition was not good . Macau went to home yesterday night with venice and nanny . 

In Car 

Nop was driving and i was in back seat with vegas , he was calling someone in phone may be his client , i just looked outside it was raining heavily . 

" Pete , let's eat something first you may be hungry ?" said Vegas and went out to buy food . Nop went along . I saw his phone looked at wallpaper had photo of us back then we were happy , when i was about to smile that turned to disappear when saw call id it was Tay . Then message popped asking vegas that if I am doing ok then vegas and he had to go somewhere as vegas promised . I felt suspicious now , are they having affair behind my back . I don't know what is going on , these 1 month after khun korn was under Vegas our relationship has changed a lot . He never gets time to be with me but got enough time to spend with tay and porsche . Khun Kinn even warned me sometimes when i went main family house . 

After Khun Korn was no more the leader , Vegas took half of the property and gave Khun Kinn his job , Khun Noo was still the same no change but I always worry what Khun kim is planning next as he is quite smart among all brother . There is no attack these months it's very silent , i fear a lot and i only have one thing in my mind that is to protect my baby and macau . I don't care about vegas anymore . 

When i was thinking vegas came back and gave me food .

" let me feed you baby ." I felt like crying the way he spoke to me so sweetly .

" Call me with my name Khun Vegas " I said . What does he thinks that the way he ignored me whole month and took all anger on me without my fault , I will forgive him never . The day i get chance to escape i will with venice and macau . 

" Pete ...... why baby you hurt me saying like that " What about the way he hurts me always .

" please i don't want to fight with you no more , i will pretend that i didn't hear anything ." I said and again looked at window . 

In minor family house 

" Mama " Venice said jumping in Macau's lap .

He is the only one who can bring me peace and make me smile even in difficult situation . 

" Pete why don't you smile like that when you are with me ." Vegas spoke so loud that all guards were very afraid and told everyone to leave along with venice . 

" Hia why are you screaming , did you once even cared about phi in these 1 month . And about that night i can't even say what you did to phi . You are again being animal like how father wanted ." He got slap from vegas . I just stood and took Macau with me .

" macau we can't say anything he will get angry and hit us . Just let's be silent and ignore him . He is not our Vegas . We will escape soon ." After the last line Vegas became so angry that he dragged me to his room locked it macau kept knocking and he beat me . I didn't felt hurt anymore i was broken enough . 

" Beat me more why did you stopped ?" I said there is no single sign of guilt in his eye.

" Ohh i forgot you f*cking masochist " He said , i was broke . I was sick and he beat me and still he think i am enjoying to be beaten by my own lover for whom i did everything .    

After he saw my tear he dropped his belt and looked concerned . How fake of him .

" pete i....i am sorry ok .... i was.. not in right mind , i thought you would leave me ..an ..and  just anger came upon . You know i get angry easily ." He came near me hugged me and kissed my cheeks and lips . I don't feel nothing , just nothing .