CHAPTER 4 : WILL PETE ACCEPT IT [PART III]

VEGAS POV 

Time went on . I had canceled my outworks and started work from home to take care of  Pete  . In this period of time I became more jealous of Thakhun , arm , pol and venice . They were all like gum to my Pete didn't let me even have a short nap with my baby and wife . 

" Hey Pol I have favor to ask . Can you take Pete to shop . "

" Ok  Vegas ."

" And don't make it obvious to him . Arm come in my office I have some work "

" Ok "

" Pete let's go shopping ."

" let's go finally some one who told me to go out . I thought I was going to be rot in this house till my pregnancy . Vegas doesn't let me step out of house . Not even let's  me to go temple . "

" Thakhun please tell Vegas to let me go . I know he will refuse ."

" Don't worry Pete ."

After breakfast 

" Pete are you really going ." I pretended like I didn't want  him to go . I think i must be actor along with singer 

" You can't control Pete's life bastard . You allow him or not doesn't matter . The think that matters is I am taking him outside today . "

" Ok fine . I also have got some work ." I sounded in sad tone which Pete already recognized .

In room 

Pete was wearing black clothes to go out . He looked so cute and  hot at the same time . Suddenly Pete came and kissed me . 

" Are you angry Vegas

" Are you angry Vegas ."

"No why /"

" No the way you sounded before . I thought you were angry ."

"  It's not that . I also want to go with you but i have an urgent work . I have transmitted money in your account enjoy ."

IN SHOP .

PETE POV 

I was doing shopping when suddenly someone grabbed my waist . Through his smell , I knew who the person was .

" Vegas don't come like that I was scared ."

" son in law , I was about to call you to ask about your pant size ."

" Pa what son in law . We aren't married ."

" we will soon . Thank you father in law for calling me that ."

" whatever did your work went well ."

" Umm did you do shopping for devil too ."

" Don't call him devil he looks same like you , he is my son . I never though Venice would be the photocopy of you . Only the difference is he is cute ."

" And am i not baby ."

"sometimes ."

Suddenly Thakhun shouted and we went there tried dress . We had shopping for everyone . Vegas bought me everything that I needed . 

After sometime 

I noticed that Arm and Vegas were talking I was very curious . Before going home , i wanted to talk to Arm so i asked help from  Thakhun and Porsche . 

"  Vegas please I will come back soon . Pa looks tired take these all things and feed Venice . I promise , I will arrive within 2 hours ."

After long conversation finally he agreed .

After Vegas was gone 

' Arm can you tell me what favor did vegas asked to you '

' Well he asked me to keep secret from  you .'

' Am i not your bestfriend .' I made teary eyes .

' fine , he asked me to hack Tawan's phone and laptop. And you know I am expert at it . He even put tracker in Tawan's car . '

' ohh that's why he told me to take you to shopping .' Suddenly hearing Pol saying that I know started to feel bad . May be he got to know that Tawan liked him and he wants to be with Tawan . No how can it be he proposed to me it is not possible . 

" Arm before sending something to vegas send to me ok and don't tell to vegas ."

" I am home ." I saw Venice sleeping in my Pa's chest .I looked around there was no Vegas . I went to room he was not there so i went to his office . I saw a beautiful ring and at side there was a picture of Tawan . I saw a letter . When I read it my heart crushed into million pieces . It was from Tawan . 

" Pete , Mr Vegas has went to work . " Nop told me and asked me if i was hungry . 

A message popped in my phone , it was a pic of vegas and Tawan together , they both looked happy . 

NEXT DAY 

' Baby are you hungry .'

' nah , i am not . Go to work , i am sleepy .'

' Sorry baby , are you angry that I came late yesterday . Actually i was on office some people posted picture of  me and you which was scandal so .

' Do you regret the idea of .... ohh nothing .'

' Baby what happen ?' I was really sad and didn't want to continue . So I decided to meet with Tawan . 

' Vegas I want to go somewhere alone . '

' baby you are almost 5 months pregnant now . And dr told to take rest  a lot . I will go with you .'

' Ok let me get to point , do you love me or is it only because of the baby /'

' Pete what happened . Why all of sudden .'

' Don't touch me , i don't like the way you touch me .'

' fine i will not tell me what happen .'

' why are you spying on tawan and th .. ...the ring , you are.......'

' aww that ring did you see it was for you . And about tawan , I thought he is planning to hurt you ,'

' Bastard propose me properly .'

' why were you jealous /'

' i saw you two like a couple in pic , so i thought .' I couldn't complete the sentence , no words came . Suddenly I saw Vegas's puppy eyes in front of me . He looked cute like a cry baby.

' Pete always remember that You are the only one for me .'  That made me smile and i stared at the ring that how will he propose  me .