Chapter 7 : Little secret

After 1 month .........

Pete POV

I don't know what to do whom to support , I had one thing in my mind that was venice and macau . I don't care about none . Not even Vegas . He make my heart bleed every second . Nowadays, i wish i would never see his face .  Look how happy he seems with porsche and tay . Was he even so happy with me . Actually i have lost myself . My selfrespect , dignity and love  all is gone . I just have to save my venice and macau  from here and go to some safe place along with grandma .

Like every day i woke up in Venice's room . Took bath , didn't wanted to go to vegas at all but Nop kept knocking door .

" Khun Pete are you awake , I came to take you . " Nop said with dull face as always .

" Goodmorning Nop , I want to meet Khun Noo after this  f*cking meeting . Please let me go.
" Honestly i was tired of even saying when he keeps repeating same answer to ask permission from Vegas as if he even cares about my existence .   

Then saw venice sleeping damn he resembles vegas a lot . I didn't wake him up and went to kitchen and saw porsche coming as always . Does Porsche like Vegas now , I wonder again not it affects me like it use to before. But yeah my heart bleeds seeing Vegas laughing at his silly jokes admiring him . They look like couple and even his aunty like porsche more than me . I guess little macau also do like him  as he said he like seeing his hia laugh frequently . i never made vegas laugh like that . The insecure of mine was back again . Ofcourse Porsche is good at everything has good body ,face, ability rich than me and I am an ugly boy from island that mostly people has never heard of . 

Thinking all this again i went to walk towards Vegas's room with Porsche . 

" Pete .... you look more thin are you eating well . Does Vegas not give you proper food. " He said looking concerned , from bastard his name changed to Vegas so easily from your mouth I was thinking . 

" He does ." That was it . i didn't want to even talk to anyone. 

Porsche was about to knock when Vegas pulled his arm and dragged him inside . And i was just standing there like air .

" what the hell " Vegas screamed . 

" You were the one who pulled my hand Vegas " Porsche said with a bit red cheeks .

" I .... thought it was pete . " He said looking at me but i didn't even bother to look at him . 

" I always come to your room before pete did you forget ?" He said and took apple from the basket fruit .

" I want to talk in alone so get out . " He said pushing Porsche away . 

"Pete I ...... well let me first wear clothes . " Ohh well he just realize that ,  he was revealing his abs when Porsche was here he looked so comfortable . 

" Khun Vegas I want to meet Khun Noo ." I said with hoarsh voice . 

" pete call me vegas , what happen to you is it because we don't have time often hmm baby . i really miss you and yeah you can't meet khun because today all your appointment is with me . Baby you make me feel like you don't love me anymore . " He said kissing my cheeks .

" I should be the one saying that Vegas after that incident you never talked to me in proper manner . Always made excuse of work . I am tired vegas very much . We have always fought since then till now , why ..... why don't we ....just break up ?" I finally said it with courage and with straight face while i was crying inside . 

" Pete ........." He screamed very loud that Aunty came running with crying venice on her hand . I took Venice in my hand and went downstair asked nanny to come with me along with food and took car with Nop and went to temple .