CHAPTER 5 : REVEAL OF PAST [ PART II]

After Pete shifted to guest room ..............................

Author's POV

 Pete was really pissed off that he wanted to leave the room but Vegas  tried him to stop a lot but Pete didn't stop at all .  He just continued on going and took Venice with him . All night Vegas stayed at the door of Pete's room , he kept on begging but  Pete didn't listen to him at all . 

PETE POV 

When i woke up and opened door i saw Vegas crying and looked at me with his red puppy eyes 

VEGAS'S LOOK 😭😭💔

When he  saw me he smiled a little and hugged me immediately

When he  saw me he smiled a little and hugged me immediately . But still I was not convinced at all . I really wanted to hug him tight about knowing about what Khun Tay said to me i can't 

[ MENTIONED IN  CHAPTER 4  = 3 HOURS AGO ]

Khun Tay arrived he was so beautiful  , i couldn't take off the eye from him . 

" Pete why so  urgent man " Porsche said with the huge smile while Khun Tay  didn't looked at  me properly . 

" Porsche why did you meet Vegas ? " I know i sounded rude but i must take this seriously .

" Hey man , what he was planning for your marriage proposal , don't get wrong meaning dude . If he knew that i told you about that he will surely kill me because i spoiled his surprise " Porsche said looking at me with his serious look .

" Khun Tay please , I know you are his Ex . It doesn't matter just tell me truth that why do you guys meet frequently " I said being clam. 

" Pete well i .... umm ..... I think I like Vegas " Hearing that it was like end for me 

" What are you saying you have Time " Porsche exclaimed 

" Looking how Vegas cared for me like before I just felt so i said it " Tay said with  small smile on his face 

My heart crushed into millions of pieces . I couldn't utter  a word , just i said was " can you tell me your beautiful past . " 

" I met Vegas in my college , i was really not interested but later i got to know that he likes boys and then i started to get involved with him . Later i got to know he was playboy so i became friend with Kinn and slowly got to know Time . I really had crush on him . One day suddenly he proposed to me . He started to care for me so much he was like my safe place . Later i caught him cheating , he explained me that he only did because of his father . I still believed him when one day i got to know that he was just using me to win over Kinn so . I moved on with Time . 

But he do still care for me . The day when he came to meet Porsche , he saw me drunk and he drove  me home , day after that he helped me a lot , we went to have ice cream also . " Hearing all these it sounded like he is so happy .