CHAPTER 4 : REVEAL OF SOME PAST [ PART I ]

After the steamy  s*x night ....................................................

VEGAS POV
I woke up seeing a cute face in front of me and felt like kissing his swollen lips.  I  again  kissed it which made him to wake up. 

" UMM ... Vegas it's very early  , my breath smells " said Pete and went out of bed naked  flaunting his back. And my eyes were on his butt of course .

When Pete went to bathroom a loud scream came which was because of the number of love marks i made in his whole  body . Hearing scream Venice cried out  . 

AFTER 15 MIN 

I carried Venice but he didn't stop crying so I gave him his fav toy still cried . I tried every possible ways to make him not to cry .  Thankfully Pete came faster. 

" what ? " Pete looked surprised  .

" well i want to see you getting dressed " i became a bit horny and my hand went to his butt . 

" hey , stop it brat go take bath " he said and went towards cupboard. 

Today was weekends but still i had to work .  

" Wifey , i didn't find my white t shirt did you see..... " i was about to say other word when i saw  my wife wearing my shirt and my shorts  revealing hickey marks . 

It was so bold step taken by my cute wifey  and i absolutely loved the new version but couldn't know the reason for that . Whatever the cause doesn't matters what matters is the result which is in front of my eye that was f*cking hot . 

PETE POV 

I am little embarrassed the decision i made today to reveal my hickey marks it was because of that girl i felt a bit insecure so i couldn't control myself . When he came down revealing his six packs and muscles just for the t shirt i was wearing i wanted to punch him right in the face . 

" Nop , didn't you say that your sister will leave then why is she still here ? " Vegas was frustrated seeing the girl 

" Vegas , first wear your damn clothes " i was so pissed that the girl saw those bodies .

I let Venice in sofa and played baby shark song which he don't seem to enjoy . 

" Nop " the word that came from Vegas led the girl little tremble . 

I let nanny guard venice so he won't fall from sofa and  went to Vegas 

" Khun , I am sorry . I know it didn't happened as i promised i will surely send her to go by tomorrow . 

" any special reason " vegas seemed quite annoyed 

" my mother went to temple trip urgently due to neighbours 

 request which is quite far . And she will return tomorrow . " nop  said looking at ground 

" no problem at all , no worries but i forgot to ask her name yesterday . What is  your name " i said to make Nop less afraid   because of Vegas 

" My name is Nannum and i am currently reading for fashion design and also work at same field . I am 21 years old . " she seemed very sweet but i know the way she looked when Vegas was top less 

Anyway she must have seen the hickey marks  , and i didn't care much . 

" where is Macau ? " Thankfully    Vegas sounded a bit sweet 

" let him take rest at least today he is on weekends " i said going towards Venice