Chapter 6 : REAVEAL OF PAST [ PART III]

VEGAS KNEW THAT THE ONE ATTACKED TO PETE WAS FROM MAIN FAMILY NOW HE WAS  PREPARING  TO ATTACK THEM ........................................

VEGAS POV 

I  went home , now the home didn't seemed like home . It's home when Pete is with me . I saw Macau concerned and asked for Pete same with Nop and other bodyguard . When i entered with so many new members .  Macau and  all were confused . Venice was crying loud for Pete . I directly went to room and destroyed everything . 

Suddenly a women appear whom i looked and cried she hugged me 

[ Final reveal of past ]

The women was my mom's sister who had no child and she never married . Me and Macau was only the heir of  Venkonialek  Wang  mafia [  lek =  knives ] 

[ women's name = Veronica  Wang ] 

My father had no idea that my mom was of mafia background . My grandfather had only two baby girls one was my mom and other was my aunt . My aunt never married to take care of mafia but now she is being sick and old , now i must step in . Not that she wants because i want to kill all the members of main family who tried to kill my Pete . 

Macau was surprised to know about our mom's past history that she ran away only to marry our father Gun . Leaving her beautiful life . 

" Hia why isn't phi Pete not still home " Macau said being suspicious 

" He will be home soon just a small misunderstanding " I said  . 

" Then shut it down and bring him fast we need him specially Venice he is crying continuously  " Macau said and looked at our aunt in more suspicion . 

" Macau make him call , he will surely wake your call for venice he will come back only for short time . " I still had chance . 

Macau made call 

" Phi where are you Hia is also not here , and venice is crying a lot even his nanny can't make him stop " Macau said putting mobile in loud speaker 

" Venice , is he crying a lot and asking for me did he eat well " he said with concern 

" no he didn't " 

" move mobile to venice please " 

" venice why baby not hungry " 

Hearing his soft voice , i wanted to just go to him and hug him so tight 

" ABROWWW , PA  ..... PA .....UHHHAHH ABROOW " Venice started to mumble and cry 

" Macau , can you come in a place and don't say to any one . I will ask Arm for security .  And bring venice , everything will be safe . " He said 

Now it was the time for me , so i planned everything . 

[ at place ]

I saw Venice giggling seeing Pete and Pete was crying and kissing everywhere over his cheeks . 

" Phi is everything Ok why are you not coming and Hia was so angry that he made huge cut in his hand throwing things . And , yeah i saw secretly that he dragged a boy . He was  Phi kinn's bestfriend i guess . He slapped him so much . I don't remember his name . "  Hearing that I was tensed how come he could have seen that . 

" WHAT THE F*CK IS HE DOING , HE REALLY LOVE VEGAS " Pete mistakenly said that 

" what Phi , he is planning to marry you ?"

" WE BROKE  OFF OUR MARRIAGE " 

" WHAT WHY  WHY PHI " 

" MACAU I CAN'T EXPLAIN ALL BUT JUST SAY IT THAT IT IS GOOD FOR BOTH OF US "