Five Minutes Please

Hailey's POV

I tried waking Anna up, but it was no use she was out, probably from them drugging her. My stomach and ribs hurt like hell with every movement I made. I hated these situations ever since I was a kid, I tried to think back to what happened but nothing. Instead, I thought of happy moments to try and get through this.

It had been a while before Seth reappeared with Kira. Her body was covered in blood and her face was pale, but she was awake. Seth rechained her and looked over the rest of us before walking out and closing the door behind him. Her breathing was shaky as she sat with her legs pulled to her chest. "Kira? What happened?" I spoke softly to her, but she said nothing just sat with her head hung low.

It felt like days had gone by, not that we could really tell as there were no windows in the room we resided in. Ethan and Alex had unchained us from the walls as we lacked the strength to truly do anything.

Kira had tried to fight them a few different times, but nothing ever came of it, she always returned with the same expression. She was covered in blood and looked so tired and just drained from everything. Anna was freezing, she had pulled herself to my side to try and stay warm, but it didn't help that I was cold as well. Both of us had shallow cuts, a few deep wounds as well across our arms and legs. There was a strong likely hood that she had a couple cracked ribs, I wouldn't be surprised if I too had some cracked ribs. I held Anna close as I watched over Kira and the other girls, the room had gone quiet aside from the soft crying at various times.

Ethan came in again, only this time he had a gun with him. He shot the girl farthest from Dixie, twice in the chest. The gunshots rang loud as he did the same to the next girl. There was shouting in the background that I couldn't make out, Ethan quickly got messy with his shots as the shouting got closer. He shot Dixie in the stomach twice. Anna was behind me as Kira and I both tried to stand. Kira had managed to kneel in front of us when Ethan turned to us. I heard the shots again and felt a sharp sting in my shoulder. Everything was quiet, my ears ringing, as the world darkened.

Kira's POV

I managed to pull myself onto my knees as Hailey and I covered Anna, when Ethan shot at us. I felt the sharp sting in my chest and shoulder causing me to fall back. I heard Hailey grunt as the next shot was fired, Ethan fired again but quickly turned around and ran out the door. I could feel someone's hands on my chest as everything became a blur.

Gunshots were heard again, and the door swung open. "Hailey!" I heard Jay's voice, barely seeing him run straight for her. I could hear Voight beside me as he kept pressure on my wounds along with another of his guys. I heard them call for ambo but after that everything was dark.

______In the Ambo and at the Hospital_______

Voight's POV

I rode with Kira in ambo 61, Anna sat beside me as she wasn't shot and wouldn't leave her sister's side. I wasn't close to these girls like my team, but I told Val that if something happened, I'd be there, so here I am. The whole ride I kept an arm around Anna protectively and Gabby worked on Kira. I held Anna tight each time the monitors went flat. I held Kira's hand in fear she'd stop fighting after all this time.

After four scares we arrived at Med, I helped Anna out and into a wheelchair while Gabby and Mills took Kira in.

"P.D. and Fire in the House make room everyone!" Maggie shouted as we entered the hospital.

Gabby told Dr. Rhodes the extent of Kira's injuries as they took her to a separate room. April soon came over and took Anna to another room.

The doors opened and Jay came rushing in beside Hailey, she was unconscious. I saw Jay flag down Will and the Paramedics filled him in as they too went to a separate room.

Jay stood beside me in fear while the team gathered around us along with everyone from 51.

"Ethan and Alex are dead, Kevin said they caught Seth and Rick, and before you say it, they're already in the cage waiting for us." Jay spoke as we stood there watching the closed curtains to Kira and Hailey's rooms. I nodded in approval, I'll deal with them later, first I need to know if the three of them will be ok. Maggie came over to all of us and ordered us out and to go to the waiting room.

The waiting room doors opened as people from Fire House 62, 55, 58, and district 21 and 23 flooded in. Anthony was the first to approach me, "Are they ok? Did you get the guys that did this?" I told him what I knew and that yes two of the men were dead and the other two were in lockup.

Anthony's POV

I came to the hospital as quickly as I could and when I arrived, I went straight to Voight. He didn't have any updates on the girls, but he did say that they had the guys responsible for all of this. I was relieved to hear two were dead and I quickly spoke out of anger for what my girls went through, "Give me five minutes Hank, five minutes!" Dylan, Liam, and Carter had gathered behind me all agreeing with what I said, even Jacob had rushed over angered to have learned what little the detectives knew about what had happened. Hank nodded understanding but still would not allow us our time, instead we all sat down and waited for any news on the girls.

I watched as Jacob and Dylan paced around the room, the two constantly trying to get more from the detectives and any nurse who entered the waiting room. The room was flooded with firefighters and cops all eager to know anything about their conditions.

The doors opened and Natalie came out and over to us, we all stood and gathered in front of her hoping for something good to come out of this night.

"Anna is resting now, some of her injuries required stitches, she has a couple bruised and cracked ribs but nothing major. We are currently helping her to warm up again..." she paused looking around the room.

"The fourth girl...Dixie...do you know if she had any family?" she stopped as her face told it all. "I'm sorry...That's all I know right now. Kira and Hailey are both still in surgery." I sighed knowing Anna was ok, I left my sons to stay and wait for information as I went to see Anna.